Hot Notepad alert!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) :icon_love Hot Notepad alert!!! :icon_love

On www.MakeupTalk.com 's home page

:icon_love If I missed someone's HOT NOTEPAD, let us know! :icon_love

I just update mine !

You're right Laura!
biggrin.gif

How are you? How is the weather in Ireland?

I am hoping to work on mine next weekend
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line I just update mine !You're right Laura!
biggrin.gif

How are you? How is the weather in Ireland?

Great idea! Anya's must be a hot notepad cause I was looking through the list and her notepad created a lemming!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Great idea! Anya's must be a hot notepad cause I was looking through the list and her notepad created a lemming!
tongue.gif
smile.gif
well that's good to know at least my small (compared to some) notepad can be good for something lol

icon_rolleyes.gif
oooh, speaking of notepads - I have no clue how to add pictures to it (I didn't do the one of me in my notepad) - Is there a step by step procedure on MuT on how to do it? I'm not that good w/this thing.. I tried uploading them from my picture folder, but I keep getting an error message that its "too large" & it doesn't give me any choices what else to do to make it smaller..so I'm hanging in limbo here
confused.gif

Calling Janelle!! Can you help your mom!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by K*O*

icon_rolleyes.gif
oooh, speaking of notepads - I have no clue how to add pictures to it (I didn't do the one of me in my notepad) - Is there a step by step procedure on MuT on how to do it? I'm not that good w/this thing.. I tried uploading them from my picture folder, but I keep getting an error message that its "too large" & it doesn't give me any choices what else to do to make it smaller..so I'm hanging in limbo here
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Calling Janelle!! Can you help your mom!
icon_redface.gif
she did, but it didn't work.... ah, forget it
icon_sad.gif

FANTASTIC., i can't wait till i get mine up and running and then everyone can see my Beloved Muttley! It's his anniversary on the 17th May.God Bless his soul.

Originally Posted by Liz good idea!!!
woo hoo! i made it on the list
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!

i was shocked i made the list
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back