HOT or NOT? Alicia Keyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
akinlondon21cm2.jpg
aklondon1vq0.jpg
akinlondon31gu7.jpg

HOT
claps.gif
or NOT
plthumbsdown.gif
?

Hair and makeup are beautiful. I like the shirt and the shoes, but not the pants so much.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hair and makeup are beautiful. I like the shirt and the shoes, but not the pants so much. I agree.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif From the neck up hot. From the neck down not. That's what I was thinking.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the whole outfit on her. She looks comfortable, and it emphasizes how much more fit she has gotten in the past few months.

Her face and her hair looks really nice....but her outfit is ill-fitting. She doesn't seem to know how to dress her figure. It's sad because she is a gorgeous girl with a great body!

So cute! I really didnt think she suited cornrows. She looks so much nicer with soft hair around her face.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I like the whole outfit on her. She looks comfortable, and it emphasizes how much more fit she has gotten in the past few months. Hi,
iagree.gif
She's definitely growing/maturing. Not just as a musician, but also as a confident woman.
icon14.gif

I'm not really into the clothes that much, but it is a great stage outfit and she looks friggen beautiful so I say Hot!
claps.gif
:

wow! she's looking better than ever!

and i happen to love that outfit
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back