Hot or Not?: Reality Star NY and her Mom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
6fiywxk.jpg

So this is just one of the new pics on the net promoting NY second season of I Love New York. So what do you think? I personally think New York looks like a life-sized doll, but from what I see her mother's shoes look cute

The boob is about to pop out of that dress, they both look good though, she just needs to put these boobs back into the dress and maybe wear a bigger one.

I think they both look pretty good. Yes NY's dress is tiny and her boobs are popping out and on anyone else I'd be like noo, but with ny it's just *her*

The mom is never hot! *vomits* But they're dressing nice.

They're both loopy in the head and demonic.

Mom looks better, but NY isn't too horrible. They're both screwed up though.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mom looks better now that she got that giagantor forehead covered!!!
add_wegbrech.gif
4.gif
LMAO

The pic looks like Mom is a ventriloquist and NY is the puppet...creepy. NY looks okay, boobage is out of control. Mom looks good, but she always looks a little sweaty to me.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif The pic looks like Mom is a ventriloquist and NY is the puppet...creepy. NY looks okay, boobage is out of control. Mom looks good, but she always looks a little sweaty to me. Oh my gosh! After reading your comment then looking at the pic again it almost does look like that!
rotfl.gif

The mom looks fine, but NY needs to get rid of the boobage. They are both so full of themselves.

Wow her mom looks good. She got her big forehead covered up and NY needs to put her weapons away. Shes gonna take someones eye out.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mom looks better now that she got that giagantor forehead covered!!! That's what I was thinking exactly! LMAO!!! She looks better with shorter hair too.

Latest posts

Back