Hot topic makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of these eyeshadows, and they're awesome! You get tons of product for a really decent price. Definitely worth picking up if you see it.

Another one to check out while i'm on holiday(in 8 weeks, yay!) There'll be no time for sightseeing at this rate(who cares, well my Husband will!) Thanks for the info.

Note to self: save,save,save, lol

Has anyone tried the eye smudges from Hot Topic? I can't afford the ones from Mac; or any other high-priced brand. Any advice?

Let me know how the Hot Topic smudges are, I have been debating to buy these. Thanks!!!

I love those brands....I would use them to do makeup on movies, if we ever made another one.. I bought some ben nye glitter from them, then I lost it, and I cried...I still do. LOL! that stuff was awesome.

anyways...

it's good stuff, same with manic panic hair dye they sell there.

the rebel line is great i have the green red and pink pots and they are VIBRANT! however,the pink stains my skin a bit....

was looking for jewelry to go with my parade costume, and noticed they had piggies at hot topic, who knew?!??!! the line is called Cupcake Cult.. anyone try them before?

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw those too! They look kinda ghetto though. This color collection is great for a club setting.
yey.gif

Back