HOTD Dec 5th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone! I really love both Gwen Stefani's hair and benebaby's retro look from a few days ago - gorgeous! with that and other posts from this site as inspiration I thought I would give it a go, so here is my HOTD. It looks a lot messier in the photo than real life.. also, I'm really crap at hair so please be gentle with my first go at 'victory rolls'!

HOTD.jpg

I rolled it, spraaaaayed the hell out of it with hairspray, pin, spray, spray, pin, then some more spray. It better stay in, LOL

There's a video on youtube with this guy who does a Gwen Stefani style, Not exactly like that but it's a cute.

Yeah, They always say "quick and simple"...and it's like "Well yeah, for you because you've been doing hair for how long....." LOL :|

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, They always say "quick and simple"...and it's like "Well yeah, for you because you've been doing hair for how long....." LOL :| i know right
tocktock.gif

Latest posts

Back