Hotels not washing drinking glasses in rooms

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Staying in a hotel? Bring your own drinking glasses - Gadling

ill.gif

eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!! thanks for the info, I've always much preferred the plastic cups they show at the end.

That's just gross. Most of the hotels I've stayed at recently have plastic or styrofoam though. Yuck.

OMG that is just gross and nasty! Eww ewww.

It's Sheraton Hotel lmao. I hope not all hotels do that! eww, think about it gross me out.

Yuck!! I'll be using the plastic or washing them myself when I check in from now on!!

Oh that is just so gross! If I recall correctly most of the hotels I've stayed at have used plastic or Styrofoam cups, thanks goodness!

Blankets aren't washed either. I used to work for a hotel and I also saw a special on TV. The sheets and top sheets are changed but the comforters are not. They only get washed about once a month. That's the case for a lot of hotels.

Originally Posted by lissalove /img/forum/go_quote.gif Blankets aren't washed either. I used to work for a hotel and I also saw a special on TV. The sheets and top sheets are changed but the comforters are not. They only get washed about once a month. That's the case for a lot of hotels. I was just going to say this. Now when I stay in a hotel I kick the comforter to the floor.

Latest posts

Back