house of flying daggers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone besides me see the movie. This is one of my favorite movies besides crouching tiger hidden dragon. Here's the summary.

Near the end of the Tang Dynasty, police deputies Jin (Kaneshiro) and Leo (Lau) tangle with Mei (Ziyi), a dancer suspected of having ties to a revolutionary faction known as the House of Flying Daggers. Enraptured by her, the deputies concoct a plan to save her from capture, and Jin leads her north in what becomes a perilous journey into the unknown.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng has anyone besides me see the movie. This is one of my favorite movies besides crouching tiger hidden dragon. Here's the summary.Near the end of the Tang Dynasty, police deputies Jin (Kaneshiro) and Leo (Lau) tangle with Mei (Ziyi), a dancer suspected of having ties to a revolutionary faction known as the House of Flying Daggers. Enraptured by her, the deputies concoct a plan to save her from capture, and Jin leads her north in what becomes a perilous journey into the unknown.

Im not into Chinese movies, but my husband is crazy about them, specially if Jet Lee is in it.
icon_razz.gif
I like movies with Jackie Chan though.

I saw the movie and loved it. I'm really into martial arts movies and I also loved Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, The Last Samurai, Ong Bak and also anything with Jet Li in it.
claps.gif

I liked House of the Flying Daggers because besides being a martial arts film - it also had a pretty good story line - even with some romance thrown in. I loved the costumes and the scenery - it was just gorgeous.

I liked the movie a lot. Thanks so much amethyst for replying to my message. I apperciate it a lot.

Latest posts

Back