How can I make my curls stay?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Nox

Reaction score
Do some rag curls the night before! You can have your hair moisturizing at the same time they are forming curls. Just get your hair a little damp with setting lotion and leave-in conditioner spray, twist up your hair in many big sections all over your head (like 4 or 5), wrap twists around themselves or secure with a rag tie, wrap head in silk scarf, go to bed, wake up, shake 'em out!

Reaction score
Yes, try setting lotion!

I have read good reviews about lottabody, I think revlon makes it.

Reaction score
Why don't you pincurl them the night before and take them out in the morning. Style it when you wake up and are ready to go.

Reaction score
I use a curl setting spray....like VO5......you spray it on each piece before you curl it with a curling iron and my curls stay all night long!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do some rag curls the night before! You can have your hair moisturizing at the same time they are forming curls. Just get your hair a little damp with setting lotion and leave-in conditioner spray, twist up your hair in many big sections all over your head (like 4 or 5), wrap twists around themselves or secure with a rag tie, wrap head in silk scarf, go to bed, wake up, shake 'em out! That is EXACTLY what I did, and the curls came out fantastic.