To prevent aging skin there are two important factors that you should take care of are no taking and no smoking.
To avoid taking you can include sunscreen in your skincare routine. Also, smoking degrades your skin values hence you must avoid smoking. Make use of moisturizer to nourish and hydrate your skin.
Along with this remember drinking plenty of water naturally hydrate your skin and lowers downs the rate of aging.
Here I am sharing with you some tips for treating aging signs of skin. You should follow a daily regime to get the desired result.
1. Use a gentle face wash to clean your face and avoid harsh scrub on your face as it will increase aging signs.
2. Our skin begins losing collagen with time, so you can use retinoids to make your skin smooth and lifted.
3. Always use sunscreen with SPF 30 to prevent spots and discoloration.
4. You can use the best moisturizer to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Moreover, You have to see what you are eating. You need to eat healthy food containing Omega-3s, flaxseed oil, fish oil, etc to restore skin elasticity.
This routine is very effective you follow this properly.