How cool is this!?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or maybe just is cool to me.

You all know, or you all who know me will know that I am going to school in Canada. Well im here (currently staying at a hotel until I can move into my dorm)

But I think it's so cool that I now have the Canadian flag under where I live instead of the American flag!! I feel so cool and canadian now
biggrin.gif
even though im not a citizen...yet!

Love yall. I miss you guys, havent been on lately.

omg Mindy how cool!! You're here! im so glad for you, and i know the feeling!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
yep

the canadian flag is cooler

or maybe im just a canada fanatic. i love the way people talk here.

i hope i talk like that too eventually haha

man i gotta go to bed

this guy who works at the hotel looks like adam from maroon 5..wow. i liked him.

he was dressed very nice too

Canadian guys are gorgeous, same as Canadian girls, people here in Canda are so beautiful
smile.gif

i was secretely glad my dad was bugging him to fix the remote for the tv! how dumb though hahah, i felt bad for him..there was nothing he could do.

Hahaha, secretly glad
lol.gif

while he fixed it you checked out the merchandise LOL!

Hey Mindy! Welcome to Canada!
smile.gif
When do you start classes?

It's funny whenever I travel people ask me are you Canadian. They always say we have 'accents.' I guess when you have lived here all your life, you do not realize you have a certain dialect or accent.

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Mindy! Welcome to Canada!
smile.gif
When do you start classes?
It's funny whenever I travel people ask me are you Canadian. They always say we have 'accents.' I guess when you have lived here all your life, you do not realize you have a certain dialect or accent.

My husband keeps saying that Canadians have accent, i have honestly never noticed it? LOL

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif My husband keeps saying that Canadians have accent, i have honestly never noticed it? LOL I've never noticed it either, lived here all my life, lol.

Well I guess now that you have a Canadian Flag you are just to cool for us..LOL.

Hmm...Maroon Five? Room Service please!!

I love Canadian accents! lol. I've met Canadian guys before and made them talk to me so I could just hear their accents. lol.
biggrin.gif

Have fun up there, Mindy!

LOL Cool now but wait till it's 25 below zero and snow up to your ........... Universiry of Florida might look pretty warm about then!! hehe.. And I always wondered wy 90% of the Canadian population lived like 50 miles from the US borders? I figured it was trying to keep warm!! lol

Just kidding!!! I'm a big fan of the great white north country, eha!! And Ice Hockey!!

And quit looking at guys and concentrate on your studies!!! Good luck!

Karren

hee hee.. we sure are!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Canadian guys are gorgeous, same as Canadian girls, people here in Canda are so beautiful
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back