How could anybody be this cruel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BABIES FLOWER POT COFFINS

A German mother accused of killing nine of her children has claimed she was too drunk during at the time of their deaths to know what happened.

Police in the eastern German village of Brieskow-Finkenherd found eight tiny bodies in flower pots and a ninth in a fish tank.

The 39-year-old woman, identified as Sabine H, is said to have told investigators she was too drunk during labour to remember giving birth or how they died.

She believes the children were born between 1988 and 1999 and in at least seven of the cases "knows she put a covering over each child", said a state prosecutor.

Annette Bargenda went on: "She says she can't remember how they were killed because she drank heavily when the contractions began."

Police uncovered the bodies after a worker found human bones in the sand-filled fish tank while clearing a plot behind a house belonging to the women's parents in the village, near the Polish border.

Police said the containers were brought to the village two years ago when Sabine H moved out of her old flat.

The woman was arrested at her home in the nearby city of Frankfurt an der Oder and initially denied any knowledge of the containers or their grisly contents.

But later, under interrogation, she talked "extensively" to officers, said Ms Bargenda.

The suspect, a dental technician, claims her ex-husband is father of all nine children but the man - who lives with the estranged couple's three adult children, denies any knowledge.

Taken from skynews.com

oh that is absolutely monstrous!!!... i wonder how people can do things like that and then go about living their lives like nothing happened... BUT, here's a question... 9 bodies right??.. how can a woman be pregnant 9 times, have no apparent children from those pregnancies and noone question where the children were....
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif

Disgusting one time but 9 times!!!!! Throw the f'ing book at her and lock her sorry ass up. Retched lady!

she's definitely crazy!!!!! why did she drink when she was pregnant?!?!

Thats DISGUSTING! She was drunk whenever she was pregnant...they should just arrest her for being drunk when pregnant let alone killing 9 children! I feel so bad for the dead children for having a irresponsible mother.

I seriously believe they should remove her uterus and lock her up. Just like pervs should be castrated, she should no longer have the privilege to bear children. And to blame it on the alcohol, how pathetic. Murderer!!!!! I have no sympathy for people like this.

Originally Posted by QurlySq oh that is absolutely monstrous!!!... i wonder how people can do things like that and then go about living their lives like nothing happened... BUT, here's a question... 9 bodies right??.. how can a woman be pregnant 9 times, have no apparent children from those pregnancies and noone question where the children were....
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
I agree QurlySq...No one noticed?? This is a very sad and apauling story

Originally Posted by QurlySq oh that is absolutely monstrous!!!... i wonder how people can do things like that and then go about living their lives like nothing happened... BUT, here's a question... 9 bodies right??.. how can a woman be pregnant 9 times, have no apparent children from those pregnancies and noone question where the children were....
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif
Dito!
How could anybody not question this!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back