How did you discover Makeup Talk?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
share with us! was it google, other beauty site, or friends?

Reaction score
I was just Googling makeup, not necessarily looking for forums -- I wanted to do my wedding makeup myself and I needed help! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura And.. did you get the help you needed girlie??! Yep!
I mostly wanted suggestions for colors since I was relatively new to makeup, and I ended up wearing nice, simple brown e/s to contrast with my blue eyes, and a pale pink l/s which I thought looked nice with my skintone. In fact, hubby still loves it when I wear that l/s! (L'Oreal Endless Liquid Lipcolor in Forever Blushing!)

Liz

Reaction score
i found it on a fashion website / forum

Reaction score
EasyStraight brought me here! My hay hair was in need of some desperate tlc, so I googled "easystraight'' - and MuT was right up at the top! The rest is history!

Reaction score
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I REMEMBER IT BEING ON SOMEONES POSTING IN PAINT SHOP PRO YAHOO GROUP

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO IT WAS
BUT THAT IS WHEN I CLIK AND READ OVER AND SIGN UP

I AM GLAD THAT I AM HURRR

Reaction score
I was googling, not sure if I was looking for Mineral makeup reviews or info on cosmetic brushes. Hey this is number 3 of the 5 messages I gotta post to get rid of the popop window.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Just curious as to how y'all came across MakeUpTalk. I found it in google but i cant remember what i was searching! I found it when I was on the Kevyn Aucoin board...A poster over there, Flem363636, reccommended it as another great beauty site...and here I am.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pla4u My friend Lauryn told me about it... lauryn... macforme lauryn?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anne7 I found it when I was on the Kevyn Aucoin board...A poster over there, Flem363636, reccommended it as another great beauty site...and here I am.
Aw cool.. Is Flem363636 a member on here? Is that her username or does she go under a different name?

Reaction score
One word .................................................. .........Trisha!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha LOL Lea, its all my fault!
Laura led me here!

Flem is KMEFH (Elise) AFAIK x

Yep, she said her name was elise, and I believe she mentioned her username over at KA...I have looked at her notepad, and her KA stash is HUGE! I also saw Trisha over there...

Reaction score
Me too but then I didn't join at first. Waited a while and then Gail from Hawaii helped me with a question at another forum and let me back in here. I am glad she did

Originally Posted by Jennifer googling reviews

Liz

Reaction score
with the new mut store, we need to add a new one to the list "saw it on a t-shirt!" lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz with the new mut store, we need to add a new one to the list "saw it on a t-shirt!" lol you're right!! lol I should be getting my order soon... they shipped it days ago

Latest posts