How did you hear about MUT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol I am always curious as how people heard about MUT. I was searching for skincare reviews on Yahoo, and just happened upon MuT. Now I'm here almost daily!

Somebody from 'the other board' was talking about it so I came over to check MuT out. I'm so glad because I like it MUCH BETTER here!! :icon_love :icon_love

i was surfing for something (i think it was having to do with curly hair) and MUT came up... i checked it out, liked what i saw and decided to join the cozy community!!!
icon_cool.gif

someone posted something and had a link to mut on another board.

been here since!

I was searching for mu sites because I was clueless about how to do my mu for my wedding!
biggrin.gif
(And if I hadn't found this site, I wouldn't have near as much mu as I do now! lol, you guys got me hooked!)

i was looking for skin care reviews i think.

i'm not totally sure, but i do know that mut is my best find ever!!! :icon_love

YEA!!! i just noticed...another heart full of love! i'm a junior talker. happy, happy, happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by karrie ann

i was looking for skin care reviews i think.
i'm not totally sure, but i do know that mut is my best find ever!!! :icon_love

YEA!!! i just noticed...another heart full of love! i'm a junior talker. happy, happy, happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good JOb Karrie!!! Keep it up, your hearts will continue to grow up to Millenium Club!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Good JOb Karrie!!! Keep it up, your hearts will continue to grow up to Millenium Club! thanks tony. it is exciting to see those hearts fill up. i'm such a geek!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i was searching for reviews, too, and i've been hooked. i love this place
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i just realized that i've been here since march and in 4 months, i have a 1,300+ post count. talk about addicted!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i just realized that i've been here since march and in 4 months, i have a 1,300+ post count. talk about addicted! but what a wonderful addiction! keep 'em coming jen!

I was looking for eye looks,and found mut.Before this i never really spent time on the computer,not even to chat now im on like everyday.I love mut,never been to another makeup site and dont need to!!!!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello everybody :icon_love

I have pangs of conscience because I don't spend here a lot of time
icon_redface.gif

You now that one of girls from Wizaż told us about MUT so this is the way how we heard about MUT.

We have the same question on Wizaż and most of us hear about Wizaż when she or he was looking for some informations on Google
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by natii4

Hello everybody :icon_love I have pangs of conscience because I don't spend here a lot of time
icon_redface.gif

You now that one of girls from Wizaż told us about MUT so this is the way how we heard about MUT.

We have the same question on Wizaż and most of us hear about Wizaż when she or he was looking for some informations on Google
biggrin.gif

**WAVES** to Natii

Originally Posted by lexie I should feel guilty, I don't spend here much time either... Well, not as much as on wizaz.pl
smile.gif
Because we are faithful our Wizaż
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This sounds really crazy (must be a middle age thing)
icon_sad.gif
but I totally & completely don't remember how I found this place!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_redface.gif

I cant remember what i was searching for but i came across it in Google!

Latest posts

Back