How do I acentuate my cheekbones?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey divas

How do I accentuate my cheekbones? Whenever I try to define my cheekbones I wind up doing it wrong.

Help please

Suck in your cheeks and apply a matte bronzer to the hollows. Put just a touch of rosy blush on the apples of your cheeks. Finally use a highlighter like MAC mineralized skinfinish on the tops of your cheekbones.

Hope that Helps!!

Benebaby's post is great, I was surprised by how much of a difference highlighter on the top of the cheeks makes for me. A lot of people are scared of contouring but as long as you don't go overboard and do plenty of blending I find it works well (I have a roundish face so contouring is my friend!). I've heard MAC Emote blush is a good color for this.

I've seen people doing it all wrong, trying to shadow their temples for contouring and making it too dark so it looks like a bruise. Just make sure you look at yourself at side angles as well as looking straight into the mirror, to make sure you aren't going overboard anywhere, and blending is good too.

Originally Posted by grapestain /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard MAC Emote blush is a good color for this. I heard this too, so I bought it and it literally looks like dirt on my face. Ack.

Bronzer is the best thing....applied with a chunky brush so that it can be dusted on........ but suck in your lips to make your cheek bones stick out more...........then apply the bronzer.

Latest posts

Back