How do you cook?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember always loving hamburger helper as a kid, and they have sooo many different kinds now. or that shake n bake chicken is good too...

i love cooking, just about anything but pastas and chicken tend to be the easiest to prepare and the hardest to mess up.

pasta or rice are the way to go. then you can cook a sauce to go with it (think bolognaise, you just need meat, tomato puree, and some basil).

you can also cook some vegetables. i like to cut carrots and zucchinis in slices (i shuck them actually) and put them in a big pan with just a tablespoon of olive oil. them you cover them and let them cook on medium heat.

you can also make some potato puree and add some sausages, kids love it.

a soup is also good for dinners, especially during winter.

pasta or rice are the way to go. then you can cook a sauce to go with it (think bolognaise, you just need meat, tomato puree, and some basil).

you can also cook some vegetables. i like to cut carrots and zucchinis in slices (i shuck them actually) and put them in a big pan with just a tablespoon of olive oil. them you cover them and let them cook on medium heat.

you can also make some potato puree and add some sausages, kids love it.

a soup is also good for dinners, especially during winter.

Back