How Do You Organize Your Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been applying at little stores at the shopping centre that is connected with make up and healthy skin and I have no karma. I likewise applied to retail chains to work at one of the make up counters and no karma moreover.

I'm so distraught in light of the fact that I assume I qualified for itself and I'm extremely energetic about it. I might not have insight to set make up on outsiders, however I know soo much about make up, far beyond those deals partner I've seen at retail chains.

This irritates me since I've seen the dumbfounded numbskulls they employed at counters at mercy's and Nordstrom. I went to Nordstrom recently, and this young lady at the smash box counter had positively no clue about the thing she was doing. She has 0 involvement with putting on make up. Her make up was so wrecked searching for once, and she couldn't even put eyeshadow on this young lady who asked her to. Then, at that point, I asked her for a mixing brush and she gave me a concealer brush. She didn't know what a mixing brush was or the amount it costs.

Then I got some information about an eyeshadow and she couldn't really understand. I inquired as to whether the eyeshadow would keep going long and in the event that it wrinkles, and she said " I don't know". So one of the clients who possesses a ton of smash box things helps me. She was offering me guidance and stuff.

Some other time, was at an extreme lauder counter, and the deals young lady had positively no clue about what the names of the eyeshadows were. I inquired as to whether I could take a stab at an eyeshadow, and I gave her the name of it and she didn't know what it was. She said she has never known about it. She didn't even communicate in English very well!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't even know what were the names of a portion of the things. I don't even know why these individuals would decide to work at a make up counters when they have no interest or need to realize what's going on.

I'm not saying all deals partners are terrible, yet a ton of them at retail chain counters are not exactly genius. A ton of them likewise don't care a lot of about make up or know what's going on and what's hot.

I've been calling Nordstrom and messing with them for a task and they appear to disregard me.

This makes me distraught, individuals who have positively no interest in make up is landing the position that I love. I love to have the option to discuss make up day in and day out

Gratitude for understanding this.

I've been applying at little stores at the shopping centre that is connected with make up and healthy skin and I have no karma. I likewise applied to retail chains to work at one of the make up counters and no karma moreover.

I'm so distraught in light of the fact that I assume I qualified for itself and I'm extremely energetic about it. I might not have insight to set make up on outsiders, however I know soo much about make up, far beyond those deals partner I've seen at retail chains.

This irritates me since I've seen the dumbfounded numbskulls they employed at counters at mercy's and Nordstrom. I went to Nordstrom recently, and this young lady at the smash box counter had positively no clue about the thing she was doing. She has 0 involvement with putting on make up. Her make up was so wrecked searching for once, and she couldn't even put eyeshadow on this young lady who asked her to. Then, at that point, I asked her for a mixing brush and she gave me a concealer brush. She didn't know what a mixing brush was or the amount it costs.

Then I got some information about an eyeshadow and she couldn't really understand. I inquired as to whether the eyeshadow would keep going long and in the event that it wrinkles, and she said " I don't know". So one of the clients who possesses a ton of smash box things helps me. She was offering me guidance and stuff.

Some other time, was at an extreme lauder counter, and the deals young lady had positively no clue about what the names of the eyeshadows were. I inquired as to whether I could take a stab at an eyeshadow, and I gave her the name of it and she didn't know what it was. She said she has never known about it. She didn't even communicate in English very well!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't even know what were the names of a portion of the things. I don't even know why these individuals would decide to work at a make up counters when they have no interest or need to realize what's going on.

I'm not saying all deals partners are terrible, yet a ton of them at retail chain counters are not exactly genius. A ton of them likewise don't care a lot of about make up or know what's going on and what's hot.

I've been calling Nordstrom and messing with them for a task and they appear to disregard me.

This makes me distraught, individuals who have positively no interest in make up is landing the position that I love. I love to have the option to discuss make up day in and day out

Gratitude for understanding this.

For the record. People who work at retail cosmetic counters are sales associates, not make-up artists. We use the term "cash jockeys" to describe them, hence your experience.

Last edited:
I use this to organize my make-up...

IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_5636.jpg

Then to this...

IMG_5272.jpg

To this...

IMG_2641.JPG

Its very simple you just need a bag, makeup kit, and a mirror, and you are good to go. Even while traveling on an airplane or train you can put on your makeup with ease. I bought all my makeup kits and brush from kraumetikbrush website because it is affordable for me and secondly it's way better in quality if you compared them to some other local brands out there.

Latest posts

Back