How do you prime to wear IsaDora shadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Makeup Assistant at Walgreens Buy One/Get One'd me and I purchased a few. Got the cute duo that looks like the NARS South Pacific duo, and a few other colors. And when they're fresh, they're too cute.

A few hours later, the darker shade has migrated into my crease - no matter how well I've blended, and I'm left with a wash of the lighter shade.

Suggestions?

I use MAC paints as an e/s base. Others on here use & swear by Urban Decay Primer Potion. Can you get your hands on either of those? If you're broke and still want to get your e/s to last you could try applying a thin layer of concealer on your lids first, then dust with loose powder, then apply the e/s! They should last longer that way

Usually I wear L'oreal DeCrease - their primer - but that didn't quite do anything. I'm thinking I'll purchase the UD PP when I run out of DeCrease, since it seems to get great reviews, but I just haven't had any trouble with my current primer until now.

Do you know someone actually mentioned on another thread recently that their e/s weren't great quality although my sister uses a few of them. Let me find that thread for you!

Originally Posted by Laura Check out THIS thread girlie! I saw that when I did a search, and reviews seem to be quite mixed don't they?
I am going to try them with a cream shadow on top of my primer today, and see how it goes. If it's not so good, they're going back to the Walgreens in exchange for some Arissa stuff, which I love with no hesitation.

Ok cool! I dont know if a cream shadow would work with them though.. Well it might but i have slightly oily lids and if i use a cream e/s, it slips right off. Best of luck with them
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back