How do you pronounce it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
haha ok this is weird, and I know I should probably pronounce it MOOT or even mutt, but I actually pronounce MUT as mm-yoot!

how do you talk about this website in real life?

I call it "my makeup website". None of my friends here are on any forums (at least not that I know of) so I don´t wanna sound like too much of a freak by stating the actual whole name.

haha! yeah, I usually call it 'my favourite website' unless i'm talking to my boyfriend. But in my head, it will always be MYOOT, haha!

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif well I allways used M U T like a mixed bread dog..... Yes so do i
rotfl.gif

I usually say "my makeup forum" and in my head its M.U.T. (em-you-tee) lol just the abbreviation.

i say my makeup site lol unless its to my bf then i say makeuptalk or m.u.t but in my head its mut like the breed lol

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif in my head its M.U.T. (em-you-tee) lol just the abbreviation. Yup, same for me... and I never talk to anyone IRL about this forum, so I never say it out loud. Em-you-tee for me
smile.gif

I say MOOT, as in: "The point is mute."

But not is in "Mute the volume." That's like MYOOT, a different pronunciation.

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif well I allways used M U T like a mixed bread dog..... Same.

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i say my makeup site lol unless its to my bf then i say makeuptalk or m.u.t but in my head its mut like the breed lol Exactly the same here!

Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif well I allways used M U T like a mixed bread dog..... Ditto.
smile.gif

To me, I say the initials, or sometimes (rarely) I call it by the MuT's full name. My mom calls it mutt.

Latest posts

Back