How do you store your accessories?? (belts, handbags, hats, scarves, bras)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Walmart and Target (places like that) they sell sweater organizers that go in the closet. They are like an accordian thing that opens up to little cubbies. The one that I have even came with 2 drawers. They are made of a canvas material. I will see if I can find a link.

I put my bras in the drawer and my belts also and handbags fit really well also.

Here are a few links:

Amazon.com: Whitney Design 01812 6-Shelf Canvas Sweater Organizer: Kitchen & Dining

Hanging Sweater Shelves - Closet Shelves - Clothes Organizer - Closet Organizer

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sure! I was just thinking a picture would probably help. I'll post one tonight when I get home.
smile.gif
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was in the middle of posting last night and my computer crashed. Anywho, I hope these give you some ideas. Also, if you go to Target's website and do a search for "closet" and "organize," they'll link you to some really cool products. That's where I bought most of my stuff.
DSC03085.jpg

DSC03087.jpg

DSC03089.jpg

I love scarves and have way too many--but I keep them in a plastic storage box in the closet. My shoes are in plastic shoe boxes so I can see what is in the boxes and my hangbags are in plastic storage boxes in the top of the closet.

Back