How good is your relationship with your SO's ex?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically I am the only girlfriend my fiance has ever had. We did break up for a few months in the beginning of our relationship, and he sort of saw this one girl. I hate her. For more reasons then he used to like her. They didn't even do anything together, but she's a huge w*ore. She's "been with" all of his friends, no joke. I probably wouldn't hate her, but every 6 months or so she tries to break us up! Now they were "almost dating" 3 years ago! It didn't work out, we got back together, GET OVER IT! UGH, I hatttttee her!

I don't know any of my SO's exes and I prefer it that way
smile.gif

i'm unlucky because my bf has a child with his ex and it's like she's a part of my life forever. well, right now we're not really in speaking terms coz it's like she ridicules her daughter's clothes if she knew i bought them etc. oh well, i don't really care what she thinks but it'll probably be less stressful if we get along.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mahreez /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm unlucky because my bf has a child with his ex and it's like she's a part of my life forever. well, right now we're not really in speaking terms coz it's like she ridicules her daughter's clothes if she knew i bought them etc. oh well, i don't really care what she thinks but it'll probably be less stressful if we get along.
tongue.gif
Same here!He has a 10 yo son. But she doesn't bother me. She already has another kid with her new guy. She's ok.

I don't know any of his other ex's though. I know right before me, he was dating a crazy chick. They were only together for a couple of months though.

My husband has an ex. We pretend to tolerate each other-when we meet which is rare-thank God. An Example however is that behind my back she calls me: Bony Joanie with the phony face." My first name is Joan. She is creative isn't she? Course I, too, have my names for her.

My boyfriend was well, a bit of a man whore before we hooked up. He was very blunt and honest about his past and had to literally sit down and count out the number of women he's slept with. He says he was giving me a warning about his past before emotions got involved. I'm the only woman he's ever been faithful to, but I fully understand WHY he cheated on his few girlfriends. Sadly it was the same reason I cheated on the men I've been with so I can't hold it against him.

One of my dear friends is a chick he hooked up with. I'm also friends with ONE of his ex's and one girl that, as a kid he saw as his ideal woman (thankfully that changed). The only ex's I'd have an issue with are the ones that made his life a living hell. AND the psychos that are STILL determined to get him back and try seducing him if I'm not around. Aaah club whores... I hate those girls.

ha. Well i got to meet her and go out with her since he failed to mention he had a gf at first. So I was like... wow. SO I pretty much know everything how long they dated, although theres a significant difference if I ask her or him. Umm her family financed his car (45k) and gave him credit cards and Im like wow thats crazy since I know my parents would never do that for one of my boyfriends. But yeah Im pretty much full of info I dont need or care for about her and the family.

thankfully, my husband prefers to eliminate anyone from his life with whom he had a past relationship. lovely for me! we don't discuss our past much or really at all, unless i'm complaining about my son's biological dad. other than that, the past is not brought up. i have no idea how many relationships he's truly had. i know about three pretty serious ones and he knows about my two serious ones but we don't discuss the good stuff....mainly just the negative cuz we're both complaining! i like it that way though...i never feel like i have to compare or compete with anyone in his past and neither does he. we focus on each other and our future together. we're so happy. i'm so happy! i've never had a relationship like this before but i like it.....it works.

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello ladies.Im sure all your man had an ex r/ship before( maybe not for some lolz!) So now ur man is with you, how far do you know his ex gf? Had he been honest about his past?Can you make friends with them (apart frm the fact bugging you that the girl is his ex!)Had he told you about their wonderful ex life together, things they've done?How do u cope with it?How do you react if you bump them?

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif My husband has an ex. We pretend to tolerate each other-when we meet which is rare-thank God. An Example however is that behind my back she calls me: Bony Joanie with the phony face." My first name is Joan. She is creative isn't she? Course I, too, have my names for her. too funny! lol

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I 2nd that one. Im the same way. Me three, i don't give a rats tutu about any of them nor i wanna be friends with them, yugh.

I dont have a SO but my Ex's SO and I do not get along at all. He cannot keep his nose out of my sons buisness, so much so I went to court and stopped him from having contact with my son. Its a long complex story I won't go into it here.

Latest posts

Back