how I can copy her eyes??help me!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

how??I want to makeup this~~just like her eyes~so sexy...
wub.gif

anglebanana you have to put on eyeliner,fake lashes,blackish silvery eye shadow on the top and a little bit of the eye shadow underneath your eyes.

you definitely need long falsies--they soften the harshness of the eyeshadow. if you don't have long falsies, blend out your eyeshadow (otherwise you'll just have raccoon eyes).

it seems like she's wearing at least two different eyeshadows--a smokey greyish black (which you'd apply first over the whole top and bottom lid) and a second shimmery (greenish? silvery?) color, which you'd apply in the inner corners of your eyes, and on the inner third of your lids.

on her lower it looks like used a soft grey pencil rather than black. she tightlined on the inner half, but didn't tightline on the outer half. on her top lid she probably used a black liquid liner.

imo that makeup is fine for a photoshoot, but might not look as nice IRL (again, unless you adapt it by blending the shadow out more).

If you want next time I'm playing around with my makeup I can do a quick tutorial of this. I just did a look similar to this yesterday but i don't have any pictures 
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back