How long can you go?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to buy when theres a sale or I see something new or special I really want. I can go months without buying and at other times I will buy every week. It depends....

honestly, i can go about 5 minutes before there's something i think i "need"! lol~ thank goodness for the drug store!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif It all really depends on my mood.
When I'm sad, its the only thing that cheers me up. Ill shop with my friends when we have our day out together. And lastly ill shop if its a neccessity.

I'm not those types to go out and buy a collection just because - I think about my purchase, read reviews on it... etc. So I guess I can say I could go months, weeks or days without buying anything.

I basically do the same thing. When I'm a little down, makeup is my friend!! I'll read reviews from everywhere before I splurge (I rarely buy anything without doing that first whether it be priced at a dollar or 100 dollars) But I do buy something at least once every two weeks. I'm always searching for the next best thing!

At least once a month for me. Maybe every 3 weeks. Sometimes it's once a week. Hard to say. I'm a junkie
wink.gif

I'm just getting into makeup so I'm still building up a basic collection and have been buying a lot lately. However I'm on a forced no-buy at the moment due to lack of finances
frown.gif
(Partly due to having bought a lot of makeup recently!) Once I get un-broke I'm going to focus just on the remaining items I need and try to not buy too often after that.

Depends on $$. I dont follow a specific timeline. I just know if I want something bad enough, I'll find a way! LOL

I can usually go about four to six weeks before I buy make-up (does that include skin care products? If so, then I buy "beauty" products once per week). But everytime I come to this site, I always need something else. Today, I stopped by the MAC store because someone on this site mentioned a bronzer (and blush-bronzer) that I had to go check out. I ended up buying one. But hey, I did recycle my lipstick tubes and eyeshadow containers and came home with a free lipstick.
moa.gif

Back