How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weekdays i dnt wear makeup, so i usually get up at 9am college lessons starts at 9am. takes me about 45 mins to get ready and then off tot he bus stop for college..

to do my makeup at the weekends it takes me forever. at least an hour to do makeup and straigten hair

It usually takes me about 1 hour, if I'm in a rush, I can get ready in 30 minutes. If I'm going somewhere and I really want to look fly it'll take me at least 2 hours, needless to say, I have to get dressed before all of my friends and family.

When I'm in a rush fifteen minutes will do but if I'm going out it takes me an hour to shower, to do my hair, and to do my makeup.

I usually shower, wash my hair before I go to bed. Pick out what I am wearing the night before. In the am, wet my hair down, dry/style it, makeup. It takes me about one to one and half hours in the morning.

Around 30 minutes if I decide to use eyeliner. Without eyeliner, usually it'll take me around 20 minutes

I wake up at 5:30 and have to be out of the house at 7:30 and it takes me that long to get ready.

Whoa! I timed myself doing my make-up today for the first time. Ever. My husband says I take a long time to get ready to go anywhere. I called myself showing him, hurrying to go to an outdoor festival.

Needless to say, it took me 40 minutes to apply my make-up from start to finish!
blush.gif
Say it ain't so! Is this normal? Or am I the "make-up queen" that my husband pegs me to be (well, his words were that I was vain).

How long does it take you to slather on your war paint?
sick.gif

It depends on how much makeup I decide to wear. If I am running to the store it takes me 5-10 min for a simple look. Otherwise 20-30 minutes for a full face. Usually what I do is pull out all the makeup I plan on wearing out of my train case so it is organized ahead of time. That way I am not scrambling like mad looking for everything.

About 45 minutes, if I decide to do an full face.

When I'm feeling lazy and only wear eyeliner and mascara, it'll only take me 5 minutes. So, it depends.

I usually just wear mascara but when i do wear makeup (eye makeup) it takes me about 10 minutes..If that.

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif It depends on how much makeup I decide to wear. If I am running to the store it takes me 5-10 min for a simple look. Otherwise 20-30 minutes for a full face. Usually what I do is pull out all the makeup I plan on wearing out of my train case so it is organized ahead of time. That way I am not scrambling like mad looking for everything. I just got a train case last week. And I'd swear that shaved at least eight minutes from my make-up application. Still, 40 minutes is a long time to do a face (in theory, I think so). All this time, I blamed my hour-and-a-half getting-ready time on my hair. Huh. I thought my make-up took 15 minutes or so.
rolleyes1.gif

About 40 minutes or so. If I'm going out and wanna look like a million bucks, contouring etc, oh gosh, I dunno.

"in the morning?" About 45 minutes, my daytime look is pretty standard.

Now if you add going out in the eveing, make that an hour and 15 at least, I like to "play" with my look just a little too much!

Jennifer

Back