How long to do hair and makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the mornings i'm cold and tired so i tend to take about 30 mins to get ready, if i have time, which i almost never do, i straighten my hair which takes 45 mins give or take. I can also rush myself if i have to and put on foundation, eyelinzer, two bronzers, mascara, and eyeshadow in less than 10 mins =)

Aiiiitch, when given time I can keep myself busy for hours... it's horrible!
tongue.gif
I get all comfortable, get a drink, put on some music, take breaks to check internet or sit down with my love while applying mascara in a little mirror and talk to him, I don't do very well under stress, when I have a time limit, so I often end up finishing the last touches in a car or bus. The average estimated amount of time I use up, no idea. It differs to the time that I am given.

Makeup 35 minutes hair usually less than a minute (long or short)

Takes me about 30 minutes to do my make up cause I'm usually sitting in front of the 'puter, and 15 to dry and style my hair. If I'm rushed I can have my make up on and hair dryed in 20 minutes.

About 15 minutes or so. If I am going somewhere special (meaning not work), it takes longer.

mostly it's 20-30 minutes. on a daily basis, i just blowdry my hair a bit, just to make sure i don't go out with wet ends. for a special occasion i'll put more effort into it. the rest is for makeup.

Shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair and make up can take hours. I am so bad, I work a lot at home, so I take a shower and wander back to the computer to do some more work with my robe on, then go back to dry my hair with the blow dryer before it is too dry to do anything with, then back out for a cup of coffee, and then back to get dressed and make up... I feel like it takes me all day to get ready, I should really just lock the door on myself and not let myself out till I am completely ready!

if i straighten my hair....25-30 min

if i put rollers in the night before 10 min to style...1hr to put rollers in and heat under dryer

makeup--20 min

It used to take me forever to do my hair, but I recently bought a set of clip-in extensions in a bid to save my hair from damage and now it takes about 3 minutes to clip them in and smooth the top of my hair.

For makeup I have a fairly set routine of concealer, base, blush/bronzer and usually a neutral eyeshadow with liner and mascara. Most of my colours are coordinated so I don't have to put too much thought in if I don't want to.

I just got my hair cut in an entirely new style yesterday; I suspect I'm about to be taking a lot longer to get ready, at least until I get used to fixing it right.
frown.gif

Usually less than 10 minutes. If it's a weekend and I feel like going all out I can take an hour.

It depends what I'm doing. If I'm putting my hair up, that takes just 10 or so minutes. If i'm leaving it down, it usually doesn't take any time at all besides putting some serum in it. My makeup can be slapping on foundation and take one minute, or full out about 15 minutes. My shower is usually the longest part, since my hair is down to the middle of my back, and it takes quite a while to wash. Showers usually take half an hour or 45 minutes.

| spent about 15 mins on makeup, and a half an hr on hair and then touch up on make up after when im ready for the day

About an hour.

My hair is curly I always wash it night before but only every 3 or 4 days. I spend like an hour or more putting product in it, let it mostly air dry (blowdry with diffuser if Im tired) and go to bed. After that my hairs good till it needs a shower again.

Makeup takes me from half hour to hour depending on where Im going, and I hate doing the same thing over and over, so it even takes me like 10 mins to pick out what I want to use lol doesn't help nothing is really coordinated...

someone can do hair and makeup in 15 minutes? i find that hard to believe. maybe because i need at least and hour to do both well!

Back