How many do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, i count my MAC products like some people count cashmere sweaters.. anyway.. how much do you have?

MAC:

e/s pots 45+

Pigments: 17

L/s: 10

L/G: 5

15 pan palettes : 2 each full

6 Color palettes: 7 eye and 4 lip

quads: 1 , i had 2 but i swapped it away

Blushes (including shimmers) 9

Misc: Green gel, studio fix, concealer, eye gel, makeup remover, oil control lotion and a handful of brushes

Can i just say NOT AS MANY AS YOU coz i'm too tired to go counting now! I'm guessing about 30 MAC e/s (in pan form), 15 MAC Pigments (but they're all sample sizes!), 2 MAC Lipsticks (Brew of course!), 1 MAC Gloss (C-Thru!), 1 blush & 2 blush doubles, blot powder, brushes...

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Laura, I think I'm just gonna say that too... 3rd! I'll tell you tomorrow but nice 3d though.

wow.. i have a lot. i don't even know how much. lol. i think i have like 6 15 pan palettes. 4 blushes. a pearlizer. 4 skin shimmers. 3 fluidlines... brushes. i'll have to count later. lol

I only have brush #208 & #209, and Fluidlines in Blacktrack & Macroviolet.
icon_redface.gif

I'm the outcast for this thread!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Doh i forgot to say Macroviolet, Sweet Sage & DipDown fluidlines too!

So I dont have loads yet, but I'm trying to build up my collection as fast as possible
smile.gif
and I'm going to really work on it when im in the states, as the price will be better for my wallet haha
icon_lol.gif

e/s pots: 43

e/s palettes: 2

Pigments: 7

L/s: 5

L/G: 13

Blushes (including shimmers): 8

Mascara: 2

Bronzers: 2

Iridescent pressed powder: 3

e/liners: 6

l/liners: 3

Misc: Oil control lotion, foundations, pressed powder, iridescent powder, skin finish, pearlizer, skin prep & prime, eye prep & prime, brushes, cases.

ermm I think thats it.

I don't have that much, I have 9 pigments, lol and that is pretty much it!!

Hey anyone have any recs for fantastic e/s by MAC? I need to compile a list of stuff to get, and I should really get some regular e/s by them in addition to my pigments...

Also going to buy a foundation brush, but not sure which one by MAC.

I love the 190 brush for my foundation.

As for shadows I could be here all night listing them there are so many I :icon_love

What kind of colours do you like??

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I don't have that much, I have 9 pigments, lol and that is pretty much it!!
Hey anyone have any recs for fantastic e/s by MAC? I need to compile a list of stuff to get, and I should really get some regular e/s by them in addition to my pigments...

Also going to buy a foundation brush, but not sure which one by MAC.

MACGoddess,
Here are a few MAC eyeshadows that are great basic colors that you can mix and match with many other colors and brands;

-mulch(shimmery chocolate brown)

-mystery( a basic taupe brown) great for smokey eyes and as a liner or to fill in your eyebrows for brunettes.

-white frost (exactly as it sounds) in a pinch it works great as a cheek highlighter and on the browbone

-greystone ( a basic smoked out grey)

-silver ring ( a beautiful smokey silver with lots of shimmer)

-pink freeze (the cutest shimmery pale pink) works with so many different colors.

-nylon ( a shimmery pale golden color)

-vex ( an irredescent pinky green violet color) everyone should have this color because it is so different and beautiful, it's hard to describe but so lovely!

-jest (a shimmery pale peach)

-shale (a shimmery violet purple)

-scetch ( a deep plum) I love this color-used sparingly

-de menthe ( a shimmery true green) used by itself it is so vibrantly green but smudged with brown or grey liner it creates an awesome smokey green.

OKAY!- I could go on and on..LOL...I have so many great colors from MAC but I narrowed down my favorites that I consistently use because of how versatile they are and these colors work on many different skin tones.I am sure other MuT members can tell you their favorites and you can pick and choose which ones are colors you think you would use often. Then you can get a 15 palette and go MAC crazy!!

I usually like pinks, purples, greens, bronzes, browns, etc. Colors that look good with olive tanned skin and brown eyes with a bit of green. I also have dark hair...

I am planning to go to a MAC freestanding store in Tampa, but not until the end of Aug, when I go back to school. I just want to make a list of what colors to specifically look for...

Also where can I get the eyeshadow palettes?

Definitely not as much as you! Unfortunately it only consists of:

Studio Finish Concealer in W10

Lipglass in Lychee Luxe(LOVE it)

Tinted mascara in Peri Wink Wink(I think that's the name)

I've got about a dozen MAC items. I've swapped a bunch of MAC stuff away recently, but one of these days I'll be able to come off my no-buy. I'm hoping I can get a MAC Pro card too!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm hoping I can get a MAC Pro card too! If you do, then we are going shopping together at the Pro store in SF.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol If you do, then we are going shopping together at the Pro store in SF.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yes yes yes!!! I was hoping to be able to get the card by August, but I'm planning two vacations this fall, so I'm aiming for Dec or Jan now.

hmmm... I have two eye colors - Vivid Pink and Deckchair... and two lipsticks - Photo and a color that I can't locate right now... and one lip pencil in Chestnut

7/28/05 - ok, the missing lipstick was Desire...

i only have 3 lip colors cuz i through one out cuz it tasted(like on your lips i didn't eat it LOL) and looked HORRID, this was the tasties set they put out for christmas time and there was only one flavor i liked, the other three pretty much made me gag and i seriously had to take them off right away eww and they had the worst consistency they were gewy and they smelled awful and looked really thick and goopy i was less than satisfied, i guess thats why I haven't tried any of their other products, but its probably also because i like sephora makeup and they don't sell mac there.

Latest posts

Back