How many hours do you sleep each night (or day for that matter)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In bed by 23:00, asleep by half past, then up at 06:15. Since I actually work 07:30-20:00 (actually I only teach between 09:10 and 15:15 but you have to plan the lessons which takes longer than actually teaching them!) I probably need a lot more! At weekends I just get up when I'm good and ready.

I go to bed about 11pm and wake up between 6:30 and 7am.

I only like to nap when there is a good thunderstorm happening!

If I smoke at night, I sleep about 4 hours(2am -6am) but since I'm an insomniac, I wake up every 30 min-1hr or so when I don't smoke. So I really don't get enough sleep.

usally 6-8 hours a night. the later i go to sleep, the more awake i am in the morning with a little sleep.

when i take naps, they're at least 3 hours. is that even called a nap? lol. ever since i started my job, though, there's no been naps except on my days off when i have nothing to do. i usually nap around 4.

Sunday to Thursday, I usually go to bed at midnight and wake up at 6:30 am. Friday to Saturday (depends if I go out bar hopping/clubbing) but most likely go to bed between 1 to 2 am and get up around 10 am.

The only times when I take naps is if I am hung over.

Originally Posted by Lealabell In bed by 23:00, asleep by half past, then up at 06:15. Since I actually work 07:30-20:00 (actually I only teach between 09:10 and 15:15 but you have to plan the lessons which takes longer than actually teaching them!) I probably need a lot more! At weekends I just get up when I'm good and ready. Do you actually prepare your lessons the day you teach them? I always make up my lecture notes (Powerpoint slides or something else I can show the students) at least the day before, because I am paranoid about messing up my lectures and I like to spend quite a bit of time tweaking them!

Originally Posted by envymi

If I smoke at night, I sleep about 4 hours(2am -6am) but since I'm an insomniac, I wake up every 30 min-1hr or so when I don't smoke. So I really don't get enough sleep.

SMOKE????? smoke what

Usually about 5 hours, then I'll crash after a few weeks of that & I'll sleep for 12 -14 hours.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) SMOKE????? smoke what Maybe bonfire?
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I know, bonfire we can't smoke
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) SMOKE????? smoke what I have a medical rx for the green...I don't smoke that often, only when I've gone like a week with about an hour of sleep each night.

• How many hours do you sleep each night (or day for that matter)
I sleep 8-9 hours during the weekdays and 7 hours during the weekends..The only time I take naps is when I've only slept like 5-6 hours..and I usually take a 2hr nap b/c otherwise I can't function!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just read your signature... I thought that was Kevin Federline!!! LOL
icon_redface.gif
whoops! ha ha Oh man, I did too! Well first I thought, ok we have a new guy member, and he's kinda hot. (I haven't been on in about a week) Then I thought wait, that's Kevin Federline. Then I figured it out.
hahaha.gif
Anyway...!
I just moved and my life is still in turmoil. I'm up late sorting through boxes and clutter. I don't get to bed until 11 or 12 pm, then I have to get up around 4:30 or 5 am to get ready for work before my kids get up. When I have a day off from work, I get up around 7 am. I don't sleep late or nap, unless I'm sick. Too much sleep makes me feel more tired, disoriented and headachey.

I have found that during the summer i sleep less than in the winter but if i dont sleep well for a while i have a long sleep to make up (yawn) Did you know that if you re in a room with someone and they yawn, chances are you will too....it's infectious
wink.gif

Back