How many hours do you sleep each night (or day for that matter)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  • How many hours do you sleep each night (or day for that matter)
  • What are your sleeping hours?
  • Do you take naps?
I sleep from 11:30pm or so until 5-6am each night.
I rarely take naps, and if I do it's for 10 mins.

Weeknights around 10pm-6am

Weekends around 10pm-8-9am

Don't take naps very often.

During the summers and on weekends, I sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours a night. I sleep usually anywhere between 1am-12pm. I do take naps some days... I'm so bad!! Usually I sleep anywhere from 1-2 hours. What can I say... I love SLEEP!!
biggrin.gif

During the school year, I only sleep about 6-7 hours per night. I sleep usually from 11 or 12 pm until 6am. I do take naps though, always 2 hours a day. I'm so tired when I'm in school!

NAP?whats that?with my kids i am lucky if i get to scratch my butt,lol

I go to sleep after 11pm then i up and ready to go by 730am.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
10h but I'm sleepyhead
biggrin.gif
sometimes I sleep 12 hours
hahaha.gif

• Quote:
    What are your sleeping hours?
11/12PM-9AM
  • Quote:
    Do you take naps?
No
smile.gif

right now: 2:00am - 9:am I like to study at night nowadays

but if I have school, it´s 11:30 - 6:15

I just love to sleep late! If I could, i´d sleep at least 8 hours every day. my record was 13 hours of sleep, not bad huh?

• Do you take naps?
Middling 8 hour-sometimes I sleep longer,sometimes shorter
smile.gif
Now I'm sitting alle the time at home so I go to bed 10-12 p.m. and I get up 8-10 a.m. but when I went to school I got up 6.30 a.m.
smile.gif

Last year I had a lot off lessons and homeworks,I was overworked
icon_cry.gif
so I was all the time sleepy
frown.gif
and sometimes I took a naps.

I sleep about 5.30 hours between 00.15 - 5.45 AM.

Sometimes, when I have to study a lot I sleep less than 4 hours...

On weekends untill 9 or 9.30 AM

I never take naps... So I often fell very sleepy...

• Do you take naps?
I sleep from 11:30pm or so until 5-6am each night.
I rarely take naps, and if I do it's for 10 mins.

before, i use to sleep at 11:00 and wakeup at 5:00am to work out everyday (thats pretty good for a college student!)

but since i met my boyfriend, i sleep at 2:00-4:am, wakup around 9:00am

everyday it depends if am tired rite after i come from college at night 9:00 Pm but usually i sleep after doing projects and hw or computer...1:00 Or 2:00 AM to 8:00 PM :icon_love I love sleeping but can't get enough...!

fri nite sleep late cause the day after is sat day wooooohhhhoooo!

5:00 AM till u guess.....

ur rite untill i want to wake up

on Sat nite is rest nite then sunday nite go back to same schedule
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lexie I try to sleep 8 hours, but you know how it is... sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. When I go to school or work i sleep around 7 hours (11 30 PM - 6 30 AM), weekends - 9 hours, or even 10 (1AM - 10 AM).
I don't take naps (it's new word I've just learned
biggrin.gif
), I don't like sleeping during the day.

Yep-nap new word
biggrin.gif

I only get to sleep about 3-4 hours a night. It's not that I don't want to sleep, but I can't. I figure after doing this for about 3 months now, I must be at least 3 weeks behind on sleep. I drag alot!

5 hours on regular nights, 6 if I'm lucky, but lately it's been 4 hours everyday for the last couple of months. I'll usually go to sleep around 3am and I'm up by 7am. Crazy I know, but I don't feel tired during the day and I'm functioning pretty well, for now. Naps? That's a good one. I can't nap. I'm not big on sleep.

It completely depends on my school schedule.... this summer I have to get up at 6am to teach my early morning class, so I *try* to go to bed at 10 but it usually ends up being more like 11:30 because it takes me all day to do my homework and prepare my lecture notes... but since I really need at least 8 hours of sleep to feel good, I usually turn off the alarm for Saturday morning and sleep for about 12 hours to catch up! Sundays I usually sleep my 8 hours since I don't have to wake up quite as early for church
wink.gif

Most semesters I'm usually sleep-deprived on weekdays and catch up on Saturdays ... although sometimes I get lucky and have a day or two in the middle of the week without morning classes so I can catch up on sleep on those days too!
wink.gif

And I NEVER take naps unless I am very sick ... for some reason I always have a headache after a nap that lasts for at least an hour; I always feel worse after a nap than before! (A friend told me that your brain produces certain chemicals while you sleep, and for people like me, the brain has a hard time stopping the production of those chemicals after you wake up from a nap because it's used to only sleeping at night.)

I lurve my sleep! :icon_love

On work nights, i like to be in bed by 10-10.30am, and i'm up at 6.15am - giving me a good 8 hours sleep.

I like to lay in on the weekends, but i also sleep later. In winter i like to take 1-2 hour naps on the weekend.

I was notorious at university for being a sleep monster! I could sleep 15-16 hours straight and people would have to bang on my door to wake me up! You could say i missed a lecture or few!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek And I NEVER take naps unless I am very sick ... for some reason I always have a headache after a nap that lasts for at least an hour; I always feel worse after a nap than before! (A friend told me that your brain produces certain chemicals while you sleep, and for people like me, the brain has a hard time stopping the production of those chemicals after you wake up from a nap because it's used to only sleeping at night.) Interesting...I have the same - I fell worse after the nap... And then I can't sleep at night
frown.gif

(I also had to check "nap" in the dictionary
smile.gif
)

I need 8 hours sleep a night or else i'm like a zombie the next day.. Weekdays i'm usually in bed for 11-11.30 and i'm up at 7.30. Weekends i'm usually in bed for 2-3 and i dont get up til i wake up which is usually about 12ish! I'm gonna try and get out of that habit for the summer though. I dont really like waking up and the day being almost over

Originally Posted by natii4 Middling 8 hour-sometimes I sleep longer,sometimes shorter
smile.gif
Now I'm sitting alle the time at home so I go to bed 10-12 p.m. and I get up 8-10 a.m. but when I went to school I got up 6.30 a.m.
smile.gif

Last year I had a lot off lessons and homeworks,I was overworked
icon_cry.gif
so I was all the time sleepy
frown.gif
and sometimes I took a naps.

I just read your signature... I thought that was Kevin Federline!!! LOL
icon_redface.gif
whoops! ha ha
I try to get 8 hrs... but lately it's been like 6 1/2 **yawn**

Latest posts

Back