How many hours of TV do you really watch a day??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it depends on the day, but i usually just watch the news at night, im a bit tired of garbage tv... even in cable they show stupids things (in my opinion)

I am not sure how to answer, pretty much the only time I have the tv on is when I go to bed (and then I leave it on all night) but am not usually watching it KIWM?

I would say I probably watch for a couple hours before I fall asleep.

i get wrapped up in CSI. then on Vh1 i watch rock of love and hogan knows best and all those reality shows. lol so i put six hours on easily. lol

L0L between my 2 year old son and me. It's very hard for me to watch tv. We watch mainly cartoons and during the night I'm lucky if I get a show in. So not really too much tv unless one of my fav shows are on.

Now that I'm out of school, I'll watch three or four hours of TV a night. But I spend most of that time on MUT or MySpace chatting with friends.

I usually don't watch at all during the day. I'm a night time watcher. There are certain days of the week I watch from like 8 o'clock on and then other days I don't even turn it on until I get in the bed. Then I'm such I dork I watch CNN or Fox News. LOL

I do about 4-6 hours a day. Sometimes more sometimes less. Just depends on the day and the mood I'm in. I tivo alot!!

I don't really have time to sit down and watch tv. I might turn it on when I lay down at night, but I usually fall asleep soon after.

Back