How many hours of TV do you really watch a day??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not that much? Well I sat down and started adding up all the pieces and the total is surprising...

Daily - 1/2 news in the morning and and an other hour of news and business in the evening. The weather channel on and off... +1.5 hours

Weekly - Monk, Psyc, Dr. Who, Burn Notice, Eurecka, Dead Zone... Avg 1 hour per day

Sports - Steelers Football - 4 hours, Monday night Football - 4 hours, Ice Hockey - a couple games a week when in season - Average +1.5 hours a day

Specials, breaking news stories, old movies, stuff recorded on DVD, rentals.... +.5 hours a day

Total - 4.5 hours a day.. Times 365 /24 that's 68.4 days per year that I'm setting in front of the television!! Scarry!!

So how many hours a day are you vegging out?

Karren

I don't watch TV LOL

only at night when we are about to go to bed, the news, so probably one hour, and sometimes not even that much.

More than I should, now that I have a DVR I seem to watch more. I always watch before bed. So I watch it from about 8-11.

Most of the time it's just background noise. The only time I actually watch it uninterrupted is Mondays 9-11.

I always have the TV but i never watch anything really. Its kinda like the radio, i just have it on.

Only a few times a week for about an hour. Now online....that's another story.

I said 1-2 hours, which isn't even the case daily. I watch BB8 three nights a week ATM, and then I might watch a total of about 3 hours with John throughout the week while cuddling before bed... So, I guess it could break down into 1-2 hours a day...

I have it on daily but never really watch it. Right now, it's on - but I'm not watching whatever is on but yet I still change the channel. Haha. It's a weird habit.... I guess I like the noise in the background.

Anyways, I'll actually watch starting at 8 pm until 11 pm for primetime shows and such.

And watching the shows I missed (repeats) or talk shows would be an added hour. So, I'll average it all out to 4 hours a day, everyday. I really watch most TV on Sunday tho.

2-4 hours! I am so sprung on CSI reruns and Dallas Swat...I know pathetic..
eusa_whistle.gif

About 1-2 hours but depends on the day like if Dancing With The Stars is on or Grey's Anatomy.

Babyangel

I voted "None - I dont have a TV" but I do have a TV it just never gets turned on for tv watching, only for dvds....

I don't like tv. However, I do buy dvd sets of shows and watch it at my leisure... just never on tv.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back