How many of us are going to a MAC store tomorrow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz i haven't picked up any of the lippies yet. i'm gonna stop by sometime with my b2m stuff!! i think i only like 3 of them though. I have to get one more B2M so i can get a lippie. maybe i will end up getting prose and fancy or oceanique those are the only two e/s i have my eye on. i have nothing else that i am finished with for b2m i might just end up taking back my hype l/s that i haven't used in ages it had melted in the car when i got it and it's a bit too dark anyway.... or i can get a pill box and scoop out my lipstick and keep in it case i ever do decide to use it or mix it with something.

LOL, yeah, Liz, I *only* like four of 'em!
icon_lol.gif

I have enough for one b2m... debating if I should get one of the D'bohemia lippies or wait for Belle Azure since the D'bohem lippies aren't very special.

Originally Posted by Liz i haven't picked up any of the lippies yet. i'm gonna stop by sometime with my b2m stuff!! i think i only like 3 of them though.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I went by the mall to pick up dinner tonight (I live 5 minutes away!) and passed by Macy's. The Macy's MAC counter is right at the entrance to the mall, so I saw that they got D'Bohemia in- all of it! I was so happy since the freestanding was out of so many things. Gah! Which Macy's were you at? I went to both Pearlridge and Ala Moana this evening, and both said that they didn't have it in yet... Ala Moana told me Monday. Grrrr.

Kahala! Oddly, they have it all... and they're usually the last ones to get it. Maybe that's changing. No one was at the counter when I was there... should have it all still!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by paige3838 Gah! Which Macy's were you at? I went to both Pearlridge and Ala Moana this evening, and both said that they didn't have it in yet... Ala Moana told me Monday. Grrrr.

Ooooh... the Pink Aspertif l/s is like VGV? I might have to get that one with my next 6 empties! I love vgv... my new favorite!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Kahala! Oddly, they have it all... and they're usually the last ones to get it. Maybe that's changing. No one was at the counter when I was there... should have it all still!
wink.gif
Ooh, thanks for the tip! I hope they still have some on Saturday... that's the next time I can get out there.

I got all 5 eyeshadows! Liz's descriptions are spot on!

I like them all, but not too sure about Rummy... looked kinda muddy on!

The pigments were pretty but didn't have enough colour - i found them a bit too shimmery.

Loved Moderene lippie and will be going back for it with my Back2Mac.

Shade fluidline was nice but i think i would have preffered it if it had a bit of shimmer in it. Saying that, the MA had the fluidline on with Humid over it and it looked really pretty.

Don't worry, I went first thing in the morning too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Hells yeah I'm going!!! Bright and early, when they open!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm such a loser!
tongue.gif

My day went totally opposite from my plans. I drove to Denver and I was determined to go straight to Mac counter in Nordstrom. BUT I saw some cute tops for summer at Nordstrom and could not help myself. I ended up buying 4 tops and had some returns at Stila. Well, you can't just leave Stila without buying something... I bought 6 Stila e/s and 6-pan pallette to put them in and a lipstick!!! I have no idea what got me going like that
icon_eek.gif
I finally went to Mac and checked out the new colors but didn't buy anything from the new section. Instead I bought 4 l/s
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

I am not sure I will keep them all because the colours look different under the lights in the store. I'll give myself a week to decide anyway
smile.gif

Here is my haul:

Stila e/s:

Viola

Shore

Puck

Jade

Moonlight

Ecru

Stila 6-pan lalette

Stila l/s: Jo

Mac l/s:

Viva Glam V

Sophisto

Chic

3-D

I have order online pigments and lippies....can't wait to get them...:icon_love

Originally Posted by Miranhat I have order online pigments and lippies....can't wait to get them...:icon_love i like the pigments i am glad i got them.

nice haul lilla and naturally! i'll try to take pics of my shadows today. i had bad lighting yesterday, so they didn't look right.

you know Anya I love your pigments...right after i saw your i found out online....and i was like no i got... have them...
icon_smile.gif
So i had to spent....Thanks for the pictures Anya....I will post my as soon as i get them but not pics cuz i don't have digital cam
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat you know Anya I love your pigments...right after i saw your i found out online....and i was like no i got... have them...
icon_smile.gif
So i had to spent....Thanks for the pictures Anya....I will post my as soon as i get them but not pics cuz i don't have digital cam
icon_frown.gif
.... oh cool
smile.gif
glad you got to see the pics of them then and ENJOY them when you get them. they are all sold out online now. I am a pigment freak i LOVE pigments. I need to get a rack to put them all in cus they are all buried in my make up bag (but i do pull them out to look at them often lol)

I am going to take pictures next week because I am not sure on certain colors yet
icon_rolleyes.gif
The lipstick from Stila is a very nice color (Jo) and soooo smooth and creamy. BUT it doesn't stay on
icon_sad.gif
it disappears so fast from my lips that it saddens me
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul lilla and naturally! i'll try to take pics of my shadows today. i had bad lighting yesterday, so they didn't look right.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh cool
smile.gif
glad you got to see the pics of them then and ENJOY them when you get them. they are all sold out online now. I am a pigment freak i LOVE pigments. I need to get a rack to put them all in cus they are all buried in my make up bag (but i do pull them out to look at them often lol) you should get a rack like the ones at nail salons that hold the nail polishes. hehehehe. that'll be pretty! usuable art!

Originally Posted by Liz you should get a rack like the ones at nail salons that hold the nail polishes. hehehehe. that'll be pretty! usuable art! yea i was thinkin of lookin for something like that

here are pics of my d'bohmia haul

eyeshadows:

(Starting with top left)

bagatelle, d,bohemia, oceanique, prose and fancy, rummy

lipglasses:

beaute, flash of flesh, gitane

Originally Posted by Liz here are pics of my d'bohmia haul
eyeshadows:

(Starting with top left)

bagatelle, d,bohemia, oceanique, prose and fancy, rummy

lipglasses:

beaute, flash of flesh, gitane

Those are so pretty! I'm liking the D'Bohemia and the mint green one.. prose I think you said that was... very nice! Great haul Liz! I'm venturing out to the freestanding store tomorrow... it's a bit of a hike, but it's the first time I've ever been to anything other than my Macy's counter... so it should be expensively fun!
icon_twisted.gif

bagatelle looks really pretty. it's kind of similar to the copper color that's in the brown diana eyes palette, but just a tad lighter.

Back