How many of you are particpating in the contest?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am ... and I think trying to make 35post is going to get annoying. Haha, I already had 5-6 posts about stupid topics that have already probably been talked about before. =( I figured it out also that you'd have to make 1 post a day. I made 5-6 last night and will probably try to make just as many each day until I get that over with. Now for the makeup (ect) part. I don't own that much makeup. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving break and try on all my sisters makeup so I can review it. lol

There are some that are in the contest, but we appreciate you doing reviews with your sister's stuff!!

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

I am ... and I think trying to make 35post is going to get annoying. Haha, I already had 5-6 posts about stupid topics that have already probably been talked about before. =( I figured it out also that you'd have to make 1 post a day. I made 5-6 last night and will probably try to make just as many each day until I get that over with. Now for the makeup (ect) part. I don't own that much makeup. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving break and try on all my sisters makeup so I can review it. lol

Yeah, somehow my sister always has the GOOD stuff. =( Oh well. And, that's cool some are in the contest. I am trying and wondering if it's going to be worth it. Because I keep having to get brands added for me to do reviews because I buy crappy makeup.

Just keep adding the brands that you want. That's what we are all here for, to approve them

Yeah, somehow my sister always has the GOOD stuff. =( Oh well. And, that's cool some are in the contest. I am trying and wondering if it's going to be worth it. Because I keep having to get brands added for me to do reviews because I buy crappy makeup.

Thanks. So far both of the ones I have sent in have been approved. I am realizing I have a lot more than I thought I did. Plus I see people reviewing samples? I have a ton of those. I am the sample queen, j/k.

You can review samples, yes.

Also, I sent you a private message. Click here to view it

Thanks. So far both of the ones I have sent in have been approved. I am realizing I have a lot more than I thought I did. Plus I see people reviewing samples? I have a ton of those. I am the sample queen, j/k.

Btw can you add L'Oreal to the Skin Care list because I want to review the Pure Zone line I have. And, the page is telling me my "syntax" are wrong?!?

All set! It's added now

Btw can you add L'Oreal to the Skin Care list because I want to review the Pure Zone line I have. And, the page is telling me my "syntax" are wrong?!?

Originally Posted by Pinktronic Btw can you add L'Oreal to the Skin Care list because I want to review the Pure Zone line I have. And, the page is telling me my "syntax" are wrong?!? Oh i'll have to check out your reviews on the Pure Zone range coz i've been meaning to try that range out!

No posts are stupid and who cares if they have been talked about before. It's still good to bring the same questions up. Good luck with the contest!

I think the contest is a great idea even though i am not entering it this time. I prefer to just take my time writing reviews etc (mabe ime getting old..haha) But i wish everyone the best of luck and love to read all the new posts. I think it's Fab that MuT have so much to offer, as well the nice people on here and the contest's are brilliant with FANTASTIC prizes!

Good Luck everyone!

Thank you Candy, we hope to have alot of users involved

Originally Posted by candy

I think the contest is a great idea even though i am not entering it this time. I prefer to just take my time writing reviews etc (mabe ime getting old..haha) But i wish everyone the best of luck and love to read all the new posts. I think it's Fab that MuT have so much to offer, as well the nice people on here and the contest's are brilliant with FANTASTIC prizes!
Good Luck everyone!

The prizes are fantastic! I have always wanted to buy something from Sephora but can't really afford it myself. And, writing reviews isn't that hard for me because I only know so many ways to say "I hate this prouct" or vice versa. And, of course telling why and or why not. Some products though, it's easy to say why exactly you like or hate it. And, then some, I really have to think about what to say.

I am! This is fun!
smile.gif

btw, laura127, I hope my review doesn't turn you away from those products. My skin is just really sensitive. I used this Arbonne skin sample once that is suppose to be all natural and even it irritated my skin.
frown.gif

The contest is fun, I think it's really cool that MuT is able to give away prizes like that! You don't get a chance like that on many other sites.
smile.gif

Yeah, we are happy to provide this sort of stuff. We are backed pretty well financially and are glad to be able to do this stuff.

Here's a hint: Stay Tuned to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by melzie_fire

The contest is fun, I think it's really cool that MuT is able to give away prizes like that! You don't get a chance like that on many other sites.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back