How many of you use Proactiv?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, proactiv isn't too harsh...but it tends to loose effectiveness after you use it for a few months. Also, its kind of expensive (like $55 for a month an half supply), thanks I'd rather use that on MU! I've found switching between a benzoyl peroxide and a salcyllic acid ance product tends to clear up my face pretty fast if the product I'm using stops working.

I used it several years ago and unfortunately it did not help with my acne. I've tried many skin care products and oral and topical prescriptions, but the only thing that has ever cleared my skin was Ortho Tri-Cyclen.

I have used it on and off for about a year. It has lost a lot of its effectiveness. I switch between ProActiv and Arbonne Clear Advantage. I still have a lot of clogged pores, but I do think the cleanser makes my face feel cleaner!

hop over the acne.org, they've got a regimen over there that's worked for many as well as tips/feedback on tons of products

My daughter uses it and it has totally changed her face...for the better, that is.

Works for me too. I don't use it on a daily basis but I'm happy with the results.

A few of my friends have tried it and loved it. But they said that you have to follow the instructions extactly and do it everyday. The only problem is that it's very expensive. I just wash my face with Spectro Gel or Tea Tree Oil and it works great. If I do get a break out on my face, I use Kiehl's Blue Marine Spot Treatment which dries out the zit and then it's gone in a day or two!

i using it again right now coz i'm having a horrible breakout once again, hope it will work again this time.

I tried it, but I think my skin was too sensitive to it (I think the BP in it irritated my skin). It worked a little, but always made my skin slightly raw and pinker (pinker than normal) and more sensitive. I think everyone is different, some it will work for and others it doesn't. I've also heard that when it does work....it sometimes will stop working after a few years or so. But so did differin for me...everyone's different.

Latest posts

Back