How many others here are 30 plus years

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!!!
icon_razz.gif

My name is Kristina and I am 31.Loooooove it!!!

Don`t feel old at all!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Looooove it in here with the youngsters!!!!
biggrin.gif

Kitty--Thanks--you're right;it's fun to be around young people!It's also fun to be around all types of people,young and old--the only requirement being, loving makeup.My 60 year old Czech mother-in-law happens to be one of the 3 most beautiful women I've ever seen in person, and she is always teaching me beauty tricks(though with my bad Czech, some of them do get lost, and mangled, in the translation!)What I mean to say is, this is a place for every age, and both genders,just for whoever feels they couldn't live a full life without makeup. Welcome to everyone!

-"cranberrycroak"

Originally Posted by Lyndebe UGH! I am new here and am 57 years young. Am I in the wrong place?
icon_redface.gif
you are SOOO welcomed here !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst you are SOOO welcomed here !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif

U R SO SWEET!! :icon_love Thank you! I don't feel "old" but I have a younger husband, and you wouldn't believe how insecure I feel when rude people actually ask how old I am.

Welcome to MUT! I'm 44 and loving it here. I learn something new every day and the members are indeed mature (no matter the age) and fun!

Originally Posted by DawnE of age? There are so many teens on another forum I read. Is it similar here or more of a mixed bag?
smile.gif
I am way way over 30...way over 40 in fact. I love makeup and glamour and stay young. I power walk about 4 miles every day and just started yoga. I love to have friends of all ages and find beauty in women of all ages.

Hi,Petite Syrah--

I agree with you; women ARE beautiful at all ages, and also in all races and cultures. And then there's inside beauty--which is wonderful as well. I just love all beauty so much, I'm charmed and fascinated by a site/sanctuary such as this one,where all sorts of beauty meet in outer space.

Hope to see you around soon!

--Sierra Wren

Originally Posted by Lyndebe U R SO SWEET!! :icon_love Thank you! I don't feel "old" but I have a younger husband, and you wouldn't believe how insecure I feel when rude people actually ask how old I am. The heck w/ those rude ones - say to them, I FEEL (insert number here) so WHY would you ask??!! Then give them this look ----
icon_twisted.gif

icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by SierraWren Hi,Petite Syrah--I agree with you; women ARE beautiful at all ages, and also in all races and cultures. And then there's inside beauty--which is wonderful as well. I just love all beauty so much, I'm charmed and fascinated by a site/sanctuary such as this one,where all sorts of beauty meet in outer space.

Hope to see you around soon!

--Sierra Wren

Hi Sierra Wren: What a great message you conveyed.The part about "inside beauty" is right on! Is that not more important than all else? What good is a gorgeous face if meanness and selfishness lurk within. Beautiful looks may get someone's attention, however, beauty within is what keeps that attention.

I'm sure we will meet again.

Petite Syrah

Originally Posted by Lyndebe UGH! I am new here and am 57 years young. Am I in the wrong place?
icon_redface.gif
Lyndebe:

You are right when you say 57 years YOUNG and I am too. You are the right person, in the right place, at the right time.. and I am sure everyone is happy you are here.

Petite Syrah

Hi Dawn.

i'm karrie and I am 36.

One of the reasons I adore MUT is because it really doesn't matter what age you are. Everyone here is so incredibly beautiful, whether they're 14 or 90! Everyone has such great information and support on everything under the sun.

Love it, love it , love it here!!!

Hi Maph! Yes that is correct. The moderators are instructed that MUT's wishes are to have no nastiness/drama etc. We love positives here and users like yourself are appreciated!

HUGS

i know i am late in joining this lol but i am not a teenager i am 29 I'll be 30 in may

Yeah, MuT is the best! I already posted before but thought I'd pop back in to say hi to the newer over 30's. I'll be 33 at the end of this month.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back