How many others here are 30 plus years

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
of age? There are so many teens on another forum I read. Is it similar here or more of a mixed bag?
smile.gif

We have people of all ages.. I'm 25, but my mom is also active here ... and she's well *ahem!* over 30
wink.gif

That's great. I didn't outgrow the acne phase of my life until I was in my late 20's. My skin is changing so it will be nice to read the opinions of people of all ages.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DawnE

of age? There are so many teens on another forum I read. Is it similar here or more of a mixed bag?
smile.gif

Hi Dawn! I am 38!

welcome to MUT, dawn!

i'm jennifer and i'm 18
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i think i'm one of the youngest here actually.

Hello Dawn and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. As for me, I'm over 40

Originally Posted by DawnE of age? There are so many teens on another forum I read. Is it similar here or more of a mixed bag?
smile.gif
I'll be 26 on the 30th of August! Welcome to MuT! We're glad to have you.

Originally Posted by DawnE of age? There are so many teens on another forum I read. Is it similar here or more of a mixed bag?
smile.gif
Hi DawnE, and welcome. It's more of a mixed bag here, I think. I myself just turned 30....YIKES...did I just write that?
icon_redface.gif

hi dawn! you found the one place where age is just a number. i'm over 40, but the great thing about this site is that i learn things from the 20 something ladies and they learn from us as well. heck, i'm still getting acne breakouts!

36 years young! (and capable of giving women half my age a run for their money)!

Welcome to MuT! I'm 24 and I really like that there are so many people on here that are beyond high school. I've tried to get into some other makeup forums, but it just seemed like there were too many teens and I was the old uncool mom.

hey everyone ..I just joined ..and I am 30 ..turning 31 on the 17th..I'm excited..cause I will have another reason to shop!!!heehee
icon_smile.gif

Just saying hi hope to chat and find some new make-up tips from you all.

Latest posts

Back