How many times a week do you go to bed without washing your face??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my GOD, I could never even THINK of neglecting my skin like that! I honestly can't get to sleep with the amount of guilt I go through if I don't use my entire regime (Precleanse, cleanser, microfoliant, moisturiser, followed by medicated gel) before bed. I probably couldn't even do it if you paid me to.

the only time I ever don't wash my face is when I'm either dying or am sick. otherwise I wash my face 2-3 times a day everyday. I have acne so, I have to or else my acne and skin gets worse.

im the same often get too tired to go through my routine when its been a long day - i keep a pack of facial cleansing wipes (usually 2 ir 3 in 1) and use those instead of dragging myself to the bathroom.

NEVER! I haven't missed a day in years.. i am extremely acne prone. I miss a day a zit pops up quickly.

I voted I always wash my face before going to bed. If I would have voted a month or so ago my answer would have been different (probably 3-4). I started a new job working as a receptionist in a salon and went out and bought all new makeup and skin care. (Clinque) and ever since have been faithful on washing my face with their makeup remover, then the bar of soap, and then the clarifying lotion. (I really don't know why they call it lotion, to me it is a toner) Anyway, I feel ALOT better about myself taking care of my skin every day!

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I never, ever go to bed without washing my face. I might skip the moisturizer every now and then though. yeah, just thinking of my pores clogging up overnight is enough to scare me into doing it

I don't think I'm gonna answer this.
icon_redface.gif

Usually never, but I'm super tired or drunk lol you can count on me sleeping with my mu. The morning after I definitely regret it lol.

never once. im just so paranoid. i MUST wash my face and apply all those moisturisers. i take a good half hour irregardless of how tired i am
smile.gif

Every day that I wear makeup,I have to wash my face befoe bed;my mother sort of istilled it into me. But the 3-4 days a week I don't wearmakeup,I don't wash my face either,which I guess isn't all that great itself.

More often than not, when I get home I just want to jump in the shower, get out and pass out. That's why I keep my makeup remover in the tub so it's quick to do and I'd never forget!

I always wash my face morning and night but my flat mate and 2 other firends hardly ever and their skin is much better than mine! i think I might try their skin care routine for a month and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back