How many times a week you eat out Fast Food or eat at a restaurant?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i usually eat fast food or go out to eat every saturday night, and at work if i dont bring my lunch i usually order maybe 3 - 4 days out of the work week on tuesdays before night class i do have to pick up dinner

my bf and i got out to eat once a week or once every two weeks. That's for an actual night out, fancy sit down dinner.

for fast food, once in awhile i will get subway or wendy's for luch. not often though.

actually i was hungry for a baked potato from wendy's today... so i got one.

once a week.

or if i am doing laundry then 2x (cause i then go to the subway thats next to the laundry mat).

I eat out at restaurants about twice a week with my boyfriend. But fast food is rare. Vegetarians don't have very many options at fast food restaurants. We don't have many options period in this country. Sad.

i usually dont go to fastfood unless i really dont have time to eat once i didnt go to fastfood for like 5 months

Once a week perhaps to an actual restaurant, usually Sundays.

I'mma estimate 2x a week for either restaurant/take-out/fast food.

It's healthier to eat at home and prepare my own food, we go out to eat about 1 time in a month.

When we actually had money, we we ordered take out or went out to eat about once a week. Now, it's maybe once a month . . . if we're lucky!

it used to be every day now its 4 times a week maybe more. and a restaurant at least once a week usually bennigans.

we arent rich just dont have time to cook/shop and im only just learning to cook. its not my fault we live close to all the fast food places!
pfeif.gif

Because of work I usually eat fast food 3-4 times a week...and my hips show it. UGH

But I am really trying to eat more healthy.

I eat out a lot. I probably get fast food, or take out at least 5 times a week, and go out to eat once or twice.

i don't eat out a lot. we all go at the restaurant once a month, maybe more if there's a birthday or a special event to celebrate.

I eat out ALOT, sometimes it won't be so often but it usually is. So i'm going to say atleast a few times a week. I'd like to change that though.

just every once in awhile do i eat out or fast food. but i love it when i do.

I eat out every workday when i go for lunch at work,I usually eat something from salad bar, its a lot better than eating sandwiches all day since i am too tired and too lazy to cook when i get home and i hate cooking for one person yuck! I never eat fast food though,well maybe once every 2 months.

Back