How many times a week you eat out Fast Food or eat at a restaurant?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband and I go out to eat several times a week. We are trying to cut back and go out to eat just on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

sundays I see my girlfriends from high school, and thursdays I have dinner with my bf... those are definates, and if a birthday or something else comes up then maybe another night.. really need to cut down too, but its hard not to make any one group/individual feel like it's personal

Hm maybe once a month or once every two months. I wanna save $, that´s why

Ugh! I am on such a hectic schedule these days, I eat fast food almost 5 days a week...it's sick, and I hate it. After a loooong day of grocery shopping on Saturday, I am stopping and eating better + exercising. This society of instant gratification sucks.

I eat it ALOT. Sometimes twice a day.

I'm so bad. But its sooo good!

Too much but im getting better i probably go like 2x a week to have dinner with friends. Also since im broke i rather not eat out. lol

oi too often. used to be almost every day. now im being healthy and saving money. so im going to try to keep it to thursday nite date nite.

Yea we were bad too but were savin money so I would say 2x a week maybe 3. It used to be almost everyday. Really need to cut back.

Now a days, about once every other week.... and then it's usually subway... I'd rather get a good salad at Applebee's or even stop by the grocery store and get a something at the salad bar than have a burger......

not big on fast food. maybe once or twice a month. hubby eat at old country on the weekends.

We hardly ever eat fast food, but my boyfriend and I eat out almost everyday.

Latest posts

Back