How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most expensive is the LV top handle in black epi. I love.. love... the bag but, i dunno, i usually opt for something preloved with vr reasonable price. I dont think i'll do another splurge in the near future.

Depends if I have enough money saved up for it. My most expensive is a Dior bag that I bought in Paris for $3100 and ended up selling it after 6 months. I've learned my lesson and I now will buy handbags that I know I will love and use (no more impulse or because I want it attitude).

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on how much would I love the style. I'm glad that I don't like elegant bags though, haha.. So I would probably spend at least 100$. 

It depends on how long you plan to keep your bag. I have the same bag for almost 10 years. So, when I would decide to change it, I could spend a lot because I know I will keep it for a long time. It's a basic black bag. However, I never spend more than 80 for a bag with special colors/patterns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pay like $90 max. I wait until the "out of season" purses go on sale and buy them then lol I recently got a purse for $75 including tax that costs $350 originally like 2 months ago. 

soundcloud downloader

It depends on the handbag itself and the situation. I once accidentally saw the sale of bags of a well-known brand on the site. The bag has been my dream for a long time. I understood either now I will buy it or never. I didn't have enough money at the time. I applied for a https://www.getcash.com/cash-advance-loans for a cash advance loan. The bag was worth it. A day later, the price of it rose again

I bought a bag for $329.

I would likely never go over $100 for a handbag. Unless there's a special occasion that would require a specific style that only comes in a price that's over $100.

Latest posts

Back