How much are you willing to spend on a handbag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe $30-40 at the most. I change my bags around too much to even want to spend more then that on one lol.

$50 or less. Most purses I find that I like are $20 or less. I kill purses fast for some reason. I carry around a lot. Between me and my kids we put them through the ringer.

The most i've spent is about $400....I would spend any amount for a Chanel purse

I think i can spend around 500$. But in the same time, it's good to save money using discount coupons. I really don't find the right discount coupon which is not used.

The most I HAVE spent was $900 for a limited edition Coach handbag...I even flew to Beverly Hills (Ok I was going to Cali anyway, but Beverly Hills wasnt on the agenda) to pick it up. But that was then when I had extra $ floatin around, I'm a business owner now and have other expenses to consider. So currently, I would say $100 is the most I will spend.

My last bag, which was on sale, cost me $60, add to that 20 for shipping to France. But it's really a bag i plan to use on a daily basis and it's a good quality bag as well. I can tell there's a real and big difference with the previous synthetic leather ones i bought.

I like quality, so I would buy a $1.500 Gucci bag before buying cheap bad quality bags... because it just makes sense to me to go for one well crafted beautiful thing that will satisfy me and last for a long time, instead of buying a couple of cheap bags, of which none of them really blow me away.

Quality over quantity any day!

I am surprised so many of you don't spend that much on handbags I always thought girls would spend alot on them. I have juicy and coach hangbags so they cost around 200 to 300 dollars. But I also have a Tous handbag that was $1000. If I want a LV or Chanel handbag and I really love it, I would pay up to $3000 for it. I am a very expensive shopaholic and I know its a very bad habit.

I would spend any amount for a Louis Vuitton bag.

But I'm pretty much dreaming when I say I want one. At least not until I'm out of college and can afford it.

Right now, the last bag I bought was seriously $17. And I adore it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been using it since December, on a daily basis and it's not rugged looking at all.

Really, no one can tell me a $3,000 handbag is gonna get the job done any better than a $17 one. I will never take it. Lol.

the most i will spend on a bag is 20 - 30 bucks. i like bags and everything, but i have better things to spend my money on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> like a jeep!

for purchasing coach outlet ...there is another option to use coach outlet coupon for your handbag...rang can be 20% to 300%..

Seriously...I don't understand saving up to buy these things, but oh well, not my money. As long as they're not buying $3000 purses and then not paying off their credit card bills :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Most I'd spend at this point is $30, maybe $40.

Most I have spent so far on one bag is $500 (not including tax), but I would and will spend up to $3K to $4K. When I am done with school I will be buying my first Louis Vuitton, and later a Chanel Jumbo Flap. Just my opinion, but a $17 bag is not going to last you as long as a well crafted leather bag. It just isn't. I have owned both, and quit buying cheap-o bags because they simply don't last. And you all know I am a cheapskate who shops clearance and Goodwill lol. No, it doesn't have to be $3000 to be of great quality, but no way is a $17 bag going to live as long as a well crafted bag.

i'd say up to 1,000 and a little over, maybe in some cases i might spend a lot more than that considering how much a few bags i really want to own one day are.

I usually don't use handbags enough to warrant an expensive bag. I think the most I'd be willing to spend is about $200.

Back