How much did you pay for you senior photos?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not pay for them....I didn't get any ...kept the samples though...and kinda glad I did not pay for them. I did not like how they came out.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sadno.gif
I didnt get any
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would have loved to though, I saw all of my friends from Pa's senior pictures and they turned out gorgeous.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren, I wish I could remember. Def not what you paid for your kids. Think circa 1983..long, long time ago. Same here! Plus, I dropped out in my senior year. I had the pics taken, but I don't think we bought any.

I did not get Senior Pictures taken. I moved to Florida my Senior Year. It was depressing to not graduate with my friends.

back in 1984 I didn't give a hoot so I didn't get pics........but I only paid around 50$ for Justine's 2 years ago and I got aprox 12 pics in assorted sizes..........man they really soak you guys!!!! that sucks

$320. and i felt really ripped off. We didnt get much and I didnt like the pictures. I take better pictures of myself on my phone .... I wish they wouldnt direct you so much and I could just look in a mirror and do the pose then they take it. Cuz they had me doin some weird stuff that looked bad.

Your kids must have got that huge package with everything which personally I think is way too much.. Do I need so many pictures of myself?... lol i just couldnt fathom paying that much!

$99 Sale Special Economy, LOL. They turned out well. I had three outfit changes. I'm glad my parents did not spend anymore than that on them because now, I don't really give a rip about them, and they were not used to spending that much money on me for things like that, so I did not push for anything more.

I was home-schooled so I didn't have senior pics. I was planning to go to Glamour Shots when I graduated from college but I was so busy finishing my senior projects that I didn't have time.
frown.gif
Oh, well...

Latest posts

Back