How much would you spend on a body care product?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Be it a lotion..scrub...cream...ect...

I have been interested in trying to L'Occtaine creams and what not, but they seem so pricy...but hey you only live once...I should at least try it once eh
wink.gif
hehehe

I would also loooooove to try La Mer Body Lotion...the price is insane but I would love to, just once lol

I think the most I've spent on a body care product for vanity reasons has been about 12 bucks for a lotion.

I think La Mer is waste of money. I tried a sample once and yes my skin felt really smooth but other less expensive creams have the same effect. I used L'Occitane facial products for a while and wasn't impressed too much. The body lotions smelled nice but I think over priced. I didn't use to think that $20-$30 was too much for a body cream until now I discover some of the etailers that sell really nice and specially scented body and bath products for so much cheaper like www.lush.com, www.brownbagbathandbeauty.com, www.scentfulbliss.com and www.mmucosmetics.com. I don't think I will ever buy a department store body moisturizer again.

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Be it a lotion..scrub...cream...ect...
I have been interested in trying to L'Occtaine creams and what not, but they seem so pricy...but hey you only live once...I should at least try it once eh
wink.gif
hehehe

I would also loooooove to try La Mer Body Lotion...the price is insane but I would love to, just once lol

I think the most I've spent on a body care product for vanity reasons has been about 12 bucks for a lotion.

I agree about La Mer being way overpriced. L'Occtaine is real nice, I like the verbena range. I really love bath & body stuff and I use cheapo & expensive. The most expensive body lotion I got was Fresh Sugar, $55 if I remember correctly, worth every penny!

Latest posts

Back