How often do you get your hair cut?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I love the fact that your hair has to be cut in the GARAGE. What the "..."?? Are you using a Ryobi or Milwaukee to cut your hair???

Neighbors on the other side of the block are muttering over their morning coffee: "Isn't it early for Tony to be cutting his hair?". LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG YOU RACIST!!!!! I Can see this! hehe

Ok anyhow, I cut my own hair in my garage, don't you just love us guys and what we do?

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish See, I love the fact that your hair has to be cut in the GARAGE. What the "..."?? Are you using a Ryobi or Milwaukee to cut your hair??? Neighbors on the other side of the block are muttering over their morning coffee: "Isn't it early for Tony to be cutting his hair?". LOL! LMAO!!!

Hahahahaha LOVE IT! Hey...I am overly impressed with your knowledge of COOL brands of tools! Might need to start up a product review center for TOOLS now.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

See, I love the fact that your hair has to be cut in the GARAGE. What the "..."?? Are you using a Ryobi or Milwaukee to cut your hair??? Neighbors on the other side of the block are muttering over their morning coffee: "Isn't it early for Tony to be cutting his hair?". LOL!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG YOU RACIST!!!!! I Can see this! hehe
Ok anyhow, I cut my own hair in my garage, don't you just love us guys and what we do?

I definately love males, yep. Guess who happens to also be male?
hhbanner7.jpg
Chance the cat! LOL

Originally Posted by laura127 LMAO!!! I think he's a Coors man. Coors helps him cut the hair.
hhdog.gif

Latest posts

Back