How often do you reapply lipstick/gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I gotta admit, as much of a lip gloss junkie as I am, sometimes I put it on in the morning and then after it wears off, I just don't think about reapplying it. If anything I'll put on some balm and then occasionally follow it with gloss again, but some days it's literally one gloss application and that's IT.

I remember my co-worker constantly applying gloss all day long. I just never think to do it. Am I weird?
icon_redface.gif

I don't use gloss but i'm using a balm at the moment. To be honest, i apply it in the morning before i leave for work, then maybe again before & after lunch.. I always seem to forget about it by 3pm so i don't apply anymore after that (unless i'm going out in the evening!)

I'm the same way. I apply it in the morning and then forget about it for the rest of the day. I will reapply if we are going out to dinner but even then I sometimes skipp reapplying because I'm thinking well I'll eat soon anyway and it will be gone.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by melzie_fire I gotta admit, as much of a lip gloss junkie as I am, sometimes I put it on in the morning and then after it wears off, I just don't think about reapplying it. If anything I'll put on some balm and then occasionally follow it with gloss again, but some days it's literally one gloss application and that's IT.
I remember my co-worker constantly applying gloss all day long. I just never think to do it. Am I weird?
icon_redface.gif

You're not weird. I do the exact same thing!

I always do that! I rarely reapply unless I'm going out later that night, and usually have either have to put on a face or redo it alltogether.

i'm bad b/c i sometimes don't reapply. if i do, it's only 1 or 2x/day.

The liquid lipstick I wear most of the time lasts fine until I eat so I try to reapply after meals, and as long as I remember to do that I'll have colored lips all day long! (And if my lips are chapped I always put a layer of balm under the color.) Although on the days where I don't have any classes after lunch I usually don't bother because I figure hardly anyone will see me!
smile.gif

I'll reapply If I'm going out - or am out, and know it's gone.. or just sometimes thoughout the day when my lips are feeling kinda dry. I really don't have a set schedule, so it's more go with the flow

Latest posts

Back