How often do you wash your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i hate the idea when my hair gets a lil oily so i wash it every 2 days like skippping a day and washing it in the other,,but they say its not good,u should leave ur hair oily for 3 or 4 days its god for the scalp

it depends on the style. if i'm wearing my hair natural i'll wash it everyday or every other day. if i straighten it out ( which is most often ) i was it once or twice a week. right now i have in a sew in weave so not much washing.

I was 3 times a week, my hair is dry but if it needs more of a wash I use a more gentle shampoo and a creamier conditioner alongside. I also give my hair a deep conditioning mask once a week for 20 mins
smile.gif

I have to wash mine everyday as it gets greasy quickly and just looks yuk even after one day

Since I workout everyday, I have to wash my hair daily, too.

When I come out of the gym, its usually very humid because of the sweat.

I use a baby shampoo and a very light amount of conditioner because I don't want to harm a lot the hair or to provoque hair loss.

The conditioner is basically only for detangling the hair and leave it manageable and smooth, shiny, etc...

My mom says it's bad to wash your hair every day, but even though I have fine hair, it gets really oily after 24 hours... so if I don't wash my hair every day I would look like a greasy slob ... :
sleepyhead.gif
so I have to wash daily.

Back