How old were you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy cow you guys were all so young!!! I'm 38 and NEVER been married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am I doing wrong LOL

I was 21, my soulmate was 22. I am a widow after 33 years of marriage, my spouse died five years ago.I have two children and four grandchildren. I would love to marry again, but the prospects at my age ( 59 ) are slim.

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was 21, my soulmate was 22. I am a widow after 33 years of marriage, my spouse died five years ago.I have two children and four grandchildren. I would love to marry again, but the prospects at my age ( 59 ) are slim. never say never, darling!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif How old are you now? I'm 20.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif never say never, darling! Thank You so much for your kind wishes. It has been five years since my husband's death I have had one date which did not go well. The man was a racist. He said that he didn't now that I was African - American ( I have a very light complexion and live in a racially mixed area ). That date was almost two years ago. I LOVE the very kind thoughts. Beyonce Welch - I feel so alone.

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif holy cow you guys were all so young!!! I'm 38 and NEVER been married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what am I doing wrong LOL

lol, I'm totally on the same pg with you! Marriage is such a touchy subject...yet the last thing that's on my mind atm. I'm 24 and I don't see any prospects of marriage...least not anytime soon within the next 5+ yrs or possibly 10 yrs! (Then again, I might change my mind on that later) I've come to a point in my life where I have dated almost any guy out there possible and yet I'm not satisfied. Maybe I didn't find my soul mate yet *shrugs* wherever he is, it's certainly not in this country! lol
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank You so much for your kind wishes. It has been five years since my husband's death I have had one date which did not go well. The man was a racist. He said that he didn't now that I was African - American ( I have a very light complexion and live in a racially mixed area ). That date was almost two years ago. I LOVE the very kind thoughts. Beyonce Welch - I feel so alone. awww, ::hugs::..thats so ignorant. You dont need that kind of man in your life. My boyfriend's mother got re-married at the age of 53. so its never too late.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww, ::hugs::..thats so ignorant. You dont need that kind of man in your life. My boyfriend's mother got re-married at the age of 53. so its never too late. I LOVE YOU ! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYERS & THOUGHTS. Beyonce

I was just shy of 26 and my wife was 26. We have been married 32 years and still very much in love. My son will be married just before his 26th birthday and his wife will be 21 and a half.

Originally Posted by anisia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I lost it about 8 months ago and I just turned 21 did you read the question? lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif did you read the question? lol LMAO..
Oh my..i dont think i have laughed this hard before..

Lol...ha..ha

Originally Posted by anisia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I lost it about 8 months ago and I just turned 21 huh?!?!
add_wegbrech.gif
LMAO i got married when i was 17 and 4 months old and my husband was 18. we started dating when i had just turned 16. January will be our 4 year anniversary and our 3 years married anniversary as well

uh, I was twenty five. we had a long engagement and three wonderful years together but we ruined it by actually getting married and stopped getting along so I need to divorce. The romantic in me will NOT die, I still congradulate people who get engaged but I never want to marry. Again. Ever. I like having my OWN stuff and being accountable only to my g**damn self but that's a whole nother thread...

BTW

your quote is priceless, i don't think all women are like that...don't like to see the rest of us happy.... but I dumped all my girl friends but like one because they kept causing problems in a relationship that was going to sh** anyhow...what hubs and i had in chemistry we may have lacked in character, he could never keep his mind made up on anything but we had amazing connection and mind blowing sex the whole time couldn't keep our hands off one another and my ""friends"" hated it IMHO because they couldn't find the same with their mate/s.

Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the average age to get married in Israel is 27, I'll be 22 in January and i am not married yet but I want to get married when I'll be 24 and my boyfriend will be 25 Really 27? I never knew that, I have been living in Israel for a while regardless to what my flag says lol.
I'm 22 and a half just got married this year on April 21st a week after my b-day in Vancouver. my husband is 25 and a half, we met when I was 20 and a half and got married a year and a half later after being engaged for 4 months.

My boyfriend and I are not married, but if my parents and his parents had their way, we would be... at least in the next year or so. I don't think it's realistic at all [i'm almost 20, he's 21], even though we have been together 3 and a half years, with almost zero issues and no fighting. I want to at least finish high school [i need 10 more credits], and maybe even most of college [if I even get that far] first. By that time, I'll be 24 or so. I think I'd be okay with marriage at that age, but not any time soon!

My boyfriend's oldest brother was married when he and his girlfriend were just about to turn 20, less than a year after they met. Crazy. His next brother just got married in June, he is 25 and his wife is 22.

I am almost 20 and will be getting married next year, so I will be 21, and so will he. We have a beautiful 2 yo. They are the loves of my life!
inlove.gif

Back