How tall are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle 5`7-and my dad still still tells me I´m too short for a girl
icon_rolleyes.gif
your dad will think im a pixie,lol

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I thought this would be an interesting post.

I will start I am 5ft1,not short but petite,lol
wink.gif

I am 5.9 I think
icon_rolleyes.gif
( I.76m)

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I thought this would be an interesting post.

I will start I am 5ft1,not short but petite,lol
wink.gif

I am 5ft 1 too!!! But a lot of guys prefer shorter girls!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle 5`7-and my dad still still tells me I´m too short for a girl
icon_rolleyes.gif
Arielle I'm soo sorry your dad is negative..I read ur post on "tired of spanking" and my mom is just like your dad! You are gorgeous and just don't listen to what he says because what they usually tell you is the opposite!!

I'm 5'8" but I want to be taller. I like wearing high heel and platform shoes, so I can feel taller.

i'm 5'9".

janelle, for some reason, i can't picture you 5'2". i saw you as about 5'7" or so.

vanilla sky, i was like WHAT?
eek.gif
that was so funny. i was thinking, how did she think she was so short when she's so tall? LOL!

i love that! maybe i'll count my hair poof too!

Originally Posted by K*O* I'm 5'2, but if I poof up my hair on top I could be 5'4" LOL
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy I am 5ft 1 too!!! But a lot of guys prefer shorter girls!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Iknow my husband is,6ft 2
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif

Somewhere between 5'7 1/2" and 5'8". I've measured both at the doctors office. It must depend on how confidant I'm feeling that day!

I like that idea Karen
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* I'm 5'2, but if I poof up my hair on top I could be 5'4" LOL
icon_razz.gif

Back