How tall are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5'48
smile.gif
I think I tall enough

Originally Posted by Jennifer janelle, for some reason, i can't picture you 5'2". i saw you as about 5'7" or so. OMG, I so did too!! And then when I read 5'2", I was like WOAH!
icon_eek.gif
Big difference there, LOL!!
I'm 5'3"... I actually only have one friend that's shorter than me... all the rest of my friends are giants, LOL!!
icon_wink.gif

I'm also 5'6 and I always wished I was taller, just a few inches more would've been great.
icon_neutral.gif

I don't know exactly, but i'm about 5'4" - 5'5".

I wish i was a bit taller so that trousers fitted me in length!! All the nice ones are too long for me
icon_sad.gif
!!

Dayum!! Unless I missed a post, I'm the tallest woman on this board. I am ALWAYS the odd woman out on MuT!!!
icon_twisted.gif
Its ok this time though. I'm 5'10" and I like it.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

5'0 ona good day. as its been said, on days when im feeling the most confident
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MuT Camomile
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Camomile I am 5'83", I have exactly the opposite problem
icon_smile.gif

I'm 5 feet tall and am thankful that there is a reasonably priced, lovely-to-talk-to, competent seamstress in my neighborhood!

I've been known to find something wonderful, but too long, at Filene's Basement (I live outside of Boston), and on my way home stop off to see Rose. She always laughs when she sees the tag on the garment. She also irons everything before she gives it back to you, quite a bonus!

Meg

Originally Posted by meg1959 I'm 5 feet tall and am thankful that there is a reasonably priced, lovely-to-talk-to, competent seamstress in my neighborhood!
I've been known to find something wonderful, but too long, at Filene's Basement (I live outside of Boston), and on my way home stop off to see Rose. She always laughs when she sees the tag on the garment. She also irons everything before she gives it back to you, quite a bonus!

Meg

why does this woman not live in chicago *cries*

I'm 5' 5 1/4"
icon_biggrin.gif
Yes, the quarter inch counts!
tongue.gif

I always thought I was tall cause most ppl here are shorter than me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

1m63 (petite aussi! little too) (163cm or 1 metre and 63 centimetre)

I don't know how many ft it is...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line 1m63 (petite aussi! little too) (163cm or 1 metre and 63 centimetre)I don't know how many ft it is...
smile.gif

I'm 174cm or 1 metre and 74 centimetre. In brief- I'm tall
biggrin.gif

I am 5ft 5 inches, and i thought i was only 5 4! Like Vanillian i found out my weight and height at my Dr's appointment the other day.

Back