How this will work.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update:

We have not received an email from: 

snllama

CrabbyMrsJ

Jacinta

If you guys can send us an email with your address (and usernames), that would be great! [email protected] (if I made an error and you did already send it, just let me know...or resend it, lol.)

Once we get that all squared away, there will be 2 groups of 8 and one group of 7. We'll post the order this week, and I hope to get the boxes moving by next week! 

We now have everyone's info! Once I hear back from yousoldtheworld, we will post the lists, timeline, rules, etc, and I plan on shipping out my groups' boxes tomorrow! Amparo is starting the third box. Hope everyone is excited! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We now have everyone's info! Once I hear back from yousoldtheworld, we will post the lists, timeline, rules, etc, and I plan on shipping out my groups' boxes tomorrow! Amparo is starting the third box. Hope everyone is excited! 

Cool I am sending a starter box to some lucky gal! This will be fun!

So excited!

Yay! Thanks Jenna for handling a lot of this as I've been dealing with real life drama, UGH.  But I'm super excited and this should be fun!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Should I send in my information now for the next round or would that be confusing?

You can send it now. We are just keeping a spreadsheet so I'll add a section for interested in the next round. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to be in this!!! Can I send my info.?? Let me know whatt I should do!

It is too late for this round, but the ladies are keeping track of who is interested for the next round, so you can let them know at [email protected]. I believe they want your name, address, and makeuptalk user name.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is too late for this round, but the ladies are keeping track of who is interested for the next round, so you can let them know at [email protected]. I believe they want your name, address, and makeuptalk user name.

Thank you, so sad I missed out on this, I'm on here everyday haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you, so sad I missed out on this, I'm on here everyday haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't worry too much, from what I can tell there will definitely be a next round! As long as everyone holds up there part and sends the box out, lol.

Don't worry too much, from what I can tell there will definitely be a next round! As long as everyone holds up there part and sends the box out, lol.
Any idea when? If we have to wait for the first 3 boxes to finish or are you gonna start a 4th one? I imagine waiting will take a month or 2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any idea when? If we have to wait for the first 3 boxes to finish or are you gonna start a 4th one? I imagine waiting will take a month or 2
frown.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure. All 3 went out on saturday and they have 7 or 8 participants, I said hopefully only keep the box for 4 days, so yeah that could take 6-8 weeks. If we get enough interested people sending their info in, I wouldn't be opposed to a 4th circle, but I'm a little nervous about boxes "disappearing" and I don't want anyone getting upset, you know? 

I should stop saying boxes lol, I just sent mine in an envelope. 

Yeah, I'm not sure. All 3 went out on saturday and they have 7 or 8 participants, I said hopefully only keep the box for 4 days, so yeah that could take 6-8 weeks. If we get enough interested people sending their info in, I wouldn't be opposed to a 4th circle, but I'm a little nervous about boxes "disappearing" and I don't want anyone getting upset, you know? 

Either way it's awesome of you and yousoldtheworld to do this and organize it. I know how hard that can be /: I hope everything works out well and I(and everyone else who wants :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) can participate in one soon!

Nothing should disappear as we all should be sending with delivery confirmation.

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nothing should disappear as we all should be sending with delivery confirmation.

Sure, but that doesn't really mean anything you know? I've done internet circle type things before, and mysterious things can and have happened...

I e-mailed to join the next one. I'm going out of town in July though, so hopefully a new one starts soon.

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a delivery confirmation for a package and two years later the last update is still that it was processed at the post office I mailed it from. Thank god it was a cheap pair of headphones and not something expensive. But without insurance on the package, im out of luck.

Back