How to add images into Threads and or Posts

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally No problem ...all my outdoor kitties are special ..they all have names and get fed ...and get lovings on also! When it's cold they have places to go and keep warm (we made some houses for them)! They are taken care of ...not just forgotten! phew... oh ok- you had me worried there for a second! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL he is 4 next month, that is an old picture. Here is a new one Aww Tony - he's a cutie!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally THANK YOU! Of course that little puppy isn't little anymore ..he's 2 years old now .and still thinks he can get up on the sofa. He's soooo cute Kim! He looks like my bf's pit "Bondo" when she was a puppy. (only she is dark brown) Don't ask about the name... LOL He's a car guy

Reaction score
Oh Tony and Reija, he is adorable, what a good looking little guy you got there.

Reaction score
Awwwww Kim, that is such a cute pic. kids and puppies, who can resist? Oh and check out mine of my cat Rudy, I think you and I even have the same taste in furniture

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyMom Hopefully this will show up, this is my evil cat Rudy
. Awwww!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarleyMom Here is my daughter Sarah, she just turned 18 today. Happy Birthday Sarah!

Reaction score
Thank you gals!

Originally Posted by HarleyMom

Oh Tony and Reija, he is adorable, what a good looking little guy you got there.

Liz

Reaction score
test

argh. i hate taking pics of myself. i end up looking weird

Reaction score
Ok, so am I being a total dumba$$ but which method do I use to make pics a thumbnail?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Option #2 of my first thread

Originally Posted by Mariposa

Ok, so am I being a total dumba$$ but which method do I use to make pics a thumbnail?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 test
argh. i hate taking pics of myself. i end up looking weird

oh yeah - so 'weird' lol
you should make that your avatar!

Latest posts