How to add images into Threads and or Posts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh how cute Jessica!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Wow my picture actually worked!
icon_smile.gif
That puppy would be Stuart, actually when we met him he was Bentley. He's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Someone brought him into the clinic where I work; he had parvo and looked like he wasn't going to make it. He was even tinier than in the picture, since this was taken like 2 weeks after he recovered. Anyway, the owners couldn't afford the treatment to get him better, they were going to put him down. One of our Dr's felt like she bonded with the little guy, she just couldn't put him down. They signed him over to the clinic. So she treated him, had to take him home and he was on IV's and everything. He did pull through and she was going to find him a new home, but ended up keeping him. She renamed him Stuart Little. He's about 10 pounds now, he just turned 1. He's an awesome little dog! We all love him, my kids and I have even dog-sat him a few times! So anyway, that's my heart warming story for the day!
tongue.gif

Oh how nice! U are wonderful

Originally Posted by glamslam

Wow my picture actually worked!
icon_smile.gif
That puppy would be Stuart, actually when we met him he was Bentley. He's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Someone brought him into the clinic where I work; he had parvo and looked like he wasn't going to make it. He was even tinier than in the picture, since this was taken like 2 weeks after he recovered. Anyway, the owners couldn't afford the treatment to get him better, they were going to put him down. One of our Dr's felt like she bonded with the little guy, she just couldn't put him down. They signed him over to the clinic. So she treated him, had to take him home and he was on IV's and everything. He did pull through and she was going to find him a new home, but ended up keeping him. She renamed him Stuart Little. He's about 10 pounds now, he just turned 1. He's an awesome little dog! We all love him, my kids and I have even dog-sat him a few times! So anyway, that's my heart warming story for the day!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Wow my picture actually worked!
icon_smile.gif
tongue.gif

Aww! So sweet!

Back